Guest pakistan

gyes anyone else has sent passport for the stamping cuz i did so.. and i have heard that ahc is not dealing with visa stamping now, feDex deals with visa stamping now? is it a rumor or true? i mean i shouldnt have sent my passport to ahc isb? did any 1 else sent passport to embacy for stamping after 10 december??

gyes anyone else has sent passport for the stamping cuz i did so.. and i have heard that ahc is not dealing with visa stamping now, feDex deals with visa stamping now? is it a rumor or true? i mean i shouldnt have sent my passport to ahc isb? did any 1 else sent passport to embacy for stamping after 10 december??

What FedEx has nothing to do with visa stamping it shud still be done in Ahc.

I asked one of the migration agent here to lookup in vevo but he couldn't find anything, surely there must be someway to check application status. I m going to call diac on Monday and ask them what is going on, also get TRN for vevo.

For the applicants VEVO can only work when the visa is granted and Migration Agents can check status once visa is granted not before that so its of no use of us or our Migration Agents.

Yes 2yrs if already served in Australia then I think u get pr. I dunno abt ur case Ali.

It depend on the decision officer , mostly they reckon Subclass 100 for those who has already spend time together in Australia but in rare cases they take the lodgement date of Subclass 309 and if it is more then two years couple is in relationship they give PR Subclass 100 , so Ali is really lucky atleast he has got the fruit of patience and of long wait being apart from his wife :)