Guest pakistan

Congrats to all those who got their visas .... Very lucky people...

how will you all be getting your label free visa ??? Did AHC already sent it by email or whats the procendure

Mada chayya i M very happy to you and all other who got visas

AHC sent me Visa Grant Notification PDF file who have visa grant number so we can check our status in VEVO :D so no need label in passport 6,900/- fee so better for us to get shopping ..haha

chhaya . Mehak . Alilibra, Mickey Mac & First night i was so so bussy today but my computer on day and night so i want to say all who got visa today plzzzzz wish me i got Also horrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy :laugh: alilibra you are only one person here who got 100 u so lucky for PR we all TR Allah bless to all us hope other persons also get visa very soon...i was hoping before christmas we will get visa so Allah Helped us ..haha one more time Mickey chhaya & alilibra Happy christmas haha :xmas29: My visa Granted hehe

Oh sorry, I missed your post.... My sincere apologies for the late Wishes and many many congratulations on your Visa Grant. May u have blessed life ahead in ozzieland.

Cheers

Form 886 is not available anymore on DIAC website.. It was up there till year 2009 or 2010. But now they have removed it from their Forms section.. I don't think so its compulsory anymore...!! Btw here's a link for FORM 886..!! ----> http://www.go-oversea.org/UploadFile/Images/download/20100527140357.pdf

than why did they sent me form 886 and 971i & 994i??

than why did they sent me form 886 and 971i & 994i??

I don't know about the Form 886 check with the AHC that u really have to fill it out and send them back.. And please let us know too.. Thanks

Form 994i and 971i are just with the information for the partners moving to Australia, Partners rights and how they can stay permanently in Australia..Nothing about filling out them... That's it nothing at all.. Good Luck..!!