Guest pakistan

they have sent me form 886 along with email? do i have to fill it also and send to them?

i have also 886 form i think we need fill inside Australia.This form provides a short summary of some key areas you should consider when preparing for your new life in Australia.

Edited by Mada

my visa Granted 29 November 2012 but i got today notification email :xmas25: Alhamdulillah thankx for all sister's and brother 's to wishing me

i applied 309 and got 100 Alhadulillah thankx Allah

Oh Wow! CONGRATS Ali, You got 100, and they sent me 309 :)) . . .

Hello all

I got Australian PR in March 2012. My husband has applied for 309 visa on 15 Oct 2012 in New Zealand, we got married in NZ. As he was not a PR holder of NZ his application was transferred to AHC Islamabad on 9th Nov according to Australian consulate general auckland. But we have not received any acknowledgment from AHC Islamabad yet.

He was living in NZ for the last 11 year currently in Pakistan after 11 years. Plus we have got a daughter. She is australian citizen by birth.

Welcome back Tyounus, Good to c u back in 309 thread. so moved to ozzieland or stil in NZ?

they have sent me form 886 along with email? do i have to fill it also and send to them?

Form 886 is not available anymore on DIAC website.. It was up there till year 2009 or 2010. But now they have removed it from their Forms section.. I don't think so its compulsory anymore...!! Btw here's a link for FORM 886..!! ----> http://www.go-oversea.org/UploadFile/Images/download/20100527140357.pdf