Guest pakistan

chhaya . Mehak . Alilibra, Mickey Mac & First night i was so so bussy today but my computer on day and night so i want to say all who got visa today plzzzzz wish me i got Also horrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy :laugh: alilibra you are only one person here who got 100 u so lucky for PR we all TR Allah bless to all us hope other persons also get visa very soon...i was hoping before christmas we will get visa so Allah Helped us ..haha one more time Mickey chhaya & alilibra Happy christmas haha :xmas29: My visa Granted hehe

Masha Allah congratulation Mada very limited time u got visa nice great news today

Thankx bro..i have plan label free travel and Congratulation Mickey Mac and Mada :D

OMG i cant wait chhaya help me ..i want also to go without label on passport if Australia gave us option to label free travel so why we need to get must label in our passport ..i also want travel without label i confused can we used visa Grant letter for airport checking ??? anyone knows about this???

OMG i cant wait chhaya help me ..i want also to go without label on passport if Australia gave us option to label free travel so why we need to get must label in our passport ..i also want travel without label i confused can we used visa Grant letter for airport checking ??? anyone knows about this???

I wont take a gamble to Go to A Pakistani Airport with-out visa sticker. To me it looks like shooting yourself on foot . Dont save a few rupies , instead get a sticker ..

Edited by arshadcrow

chhaya . Mehak . Alilibra, Mickey Mac & First night i was so so bussy today but my computer on day and night so i want to say all who got visa today plzzzzz wish me i got Also horrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy :laugh: alilibra you are only one person here who got 100 u so lucky for PR we all TR Allah bless to all us hope other persons also get visa very soon...i was hoping before christmas we will get visa so Allah Helped us ..haha one more time Mickey chhaya & alilibra Happy christmas haha :xmas29: My visa Granted hehe

A big WOOOOOOW. i am really very happy for you mada.. wish you lots of happiness.

WOW MashAllah i knew you have got the visa :) congratulation and i am really happy for all of you lucky people and pleaseeeeeeee guys pray for me tooooo , it has been more then 8 months still waiting for the Medical request :(

WOW MashAllah i knew you have got the visa :) congratulation and i am really happy for all of you lucky people and pleaseeeeeeee guys pray for me tooooo , it has been more then 8 months still waiting for the Medical request :(

Insha Allah you will get your visa soon bro...remember AHC have no rule :D anytime in office timing they can announce our visa our idea's was wrong... i pray for u :D Allah bless to all who waiting

I wont take a gamble to Go to A Pakistani Airport with-out visa sticker. To me it looks like shooting yourself on foot . Dont save a few rupies , instead get a sticker ..

[h=1]About Your Visa[/h][h=2]Introduction of the Visa Evidence Charge[/h]From 24 November 2012, visa holders will need to pay a Visa Evidence Charge (VEC) of AUD 70 to have a visa label placed in their passport. The charge is being introduced as part of the user-pays initiatives and to encourage the use of online immigration services.

[h=2]Do I need a visa label in my passport?[/h]No. Australian authorities do not require a visa label in your passport to travel to, or enter or remain in Australia.

All Australia bound international commercial airlines and cruise ships are required to verify with Australian authorities that you have an Australian visa before you travel to Australia. Information on your visa status and entitlements is available on the Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) system.

When you are in Australia you can access this information at any time using the VEVO system. Employers, banks and government services can also check details about your visa entitlements once they have your consent to do so.

Note: Organisations and individuals need to register to access VEVO.

[h=2]What if I still need a visa label?[/h]You can only request and pay for a visa label if you have a current Australian visa. Regardless of when your visa application was lodged, or your visa granted, anyone who requests a visa label will be charged.

http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/about-your-visa.htm

About Your Visa

Introduction of the Visa Evidence Charge

From 24 November 2012, visa holders will need to pay a Visa Evidence Charge (VEC) of AUD 70 to have a visa label placed in their passport. The charge is being introduced as part of the user-pays initiatives and to encourage the use of online immigration services.

Do I need a visa label in my passport?

No. Australian authorities do not require a visa label in your passport to travel to, or enter or remain in Australia.

All Australia bound international commercial airlines and cruise ships are required to verify with Australian authorities that you have an Australian visa before you travel to Australia. Information on your visa status and entitlements is available on the Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) system.

When you are in Australia you can access this information at any time using the VEVO system. Employers, banks and government services can also check details about your visa entitlements once they have your consent to do so.

Note: Organisations and individuals need to register to access VEVO.

What if I still need a visa label?

You can only request and pay for a visa label if you have a current Australian visa. Regardless of when your visa application was lodged, or your visa granted, anyone who requests a visa label will be charged.

http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/about-your-visa.htm

yes visa label is only decorate to passport so i can get this in OZ if i need must

[h=2]Important things to remember:[/h]Keep a copy of your grant letter with your passport when you travel, this letter contains all the important information about your visa.

Other things to keep in mind include:

• Australian authorities do not require you to have a visa label in your passport.

• Confirm requirements for visa labels with relevant authorities if you are transiting through or exiting a country.

• When you have been granted an Australian visa, you can check your visa information online using VEVO.

• Employers, schools, banks and other organisations can check your entitlements online with your consent using VEVO.

More information is available on the department's website.

See: Visa Evidence Charge and Travelling without a Visa Label FAQ (132KB PDF file)

How will visas be checked at the airport without a visa label?

When you check-in to fly to Australia, airline staff will electronically confirm that you have a valid visa to travel to Australia before you board the plane.

so bro just chil dont worry if we feel we need must visa label then will get easily Insha Allah

:wink:

Edited by alilibra4

You Visa grant number is bonded with your Passport number and this is called VISA ENTITLEMENT when you book your ticket then airline check your visa status through a system called VEVO (Visa entitlement verification online). This system has been provided to all airlines who travel to Australia. so u need not to worry about the visa label mate. It was done in past that many guys travel label free and now its mendatory that you should not waste your time for visa label else you will need to pay 70AUD for label. you can get label in australia any time or from any VFS counter.

cheers

Hello all

I got Australian PR in March 2012. My husband has applied for 309 visa on 15 Oct 2012 in New Zealand, we got married in NZ. As he was not a PR holder of NZ his application was transferred to AHC Islamabad on 9th Nov according to Australian consulate general auckland. But we have not received any acknowledgment from AHC Islamabad yet.

He was living in NZ for the last 11 year currently in Pakistan after 11 years. Plus we have got a daughter. She is australian citizen by birth.