Guest pakistan

Decision officer is always Aussie guys so off course he/she will have to go back in her country to celebrate the Xmas so they must got atleast one week before to Australia so if there will no decision office then off course no case is going to be finalized so i think visa grants are gonna come after Xmas which means January because they will start working properly from 2nd of January , so lets pray that u guys get grants in day or two otherwise it will be pending until 2013

males can go to deep sleep and can awake in mid jan :P

Decision officer is always Aussie guys so off course he/she will have to go back in her country to celebrate the Xmas so they must got atleast one week before to Australia so if there will no decision office then off course no case is going to be finalized so i think visa grants are gonna come after Xmas which means January because they will start working properly from 2nd of January , so lets pray that u guys get grants in day or two otherwise it will be pending until 2013

i think he/she already move back to Aus for one month stay..hope he/she should have backup to windup work ..IA

bro..you have also 12 month complete now what about you? did you contact them ?

yes I mailed them and she replied me by the same system generated email that we knw that ur timeline is about to end but some things are not in our hand..each applicant have to go through national security checks from other agencies and there is no specific timeline for that and blah blah...so in short I can do nothing except wait..

Edited by faisi10

and how can we expect visa grant before Christmas?? on website they have written holidays of 24-27 but when i called ahc the operators says that DIAC department is getting closed on Thursday!! :. :/ Strange..

24-27 I guess is just the indicated time..but u may never knw at this time of the year people tends to take their annual leaves too..

Edited by faisi10

Seems like AHC is asleep and not granting any visas....i submitted my documents on the 5th and yet no reply from them....everything is done from my end am just waiting for the visa...they got my medicals in the end of november, I dunno whats taking so long for the decision making...I am in sydney with my husband these days and my visa is expiring next month so i was hoping if i could get my visa right now then I could get my tickets changed and get my passport stamped from NZ but looks like they are gonna take their time..anyone knows how much time it takes to get a NZ visa from sydney while i am on a tourist visa in sydney???

Roughly 10-15 days

Hi guys,

I found this thread on spouse visas and thought it would be best to ask my question here. Anyone who could assist, please provide some information as i am planning of applying at the end of December

I am an australian permanent resident and will be sponsoring my fiance to who I will be getting married in a week.

The problems we are facing are as follows:

I have a child from a lady and I pay child support. my question was, do I need to declare a de facto relationship even if I havent been living with her. I know the kid is in question here and I am not questioning that part of it.

The lady and I were not in a relationship and got involved a few years ago when I had not stepped into Australia. She got pregnant and told me about it only a few months later. I got to australia and BANG......she tells me about child support.. which i dont have any regrets or issues with.

I lived at her place for a few days as I wanted to spend time with the child but not as a couple.

She was aware that I will be getting married soon so there was no doubt of me misleading her or trying to do the unethical.

We did not share our finances ot any domestic chores. I moved out and have been living on my own since....

so, now that you guys have a slight background.... Do I have a declare a de facto relationship....

I spoke to immigration but received mixed answers... They said dont declare it as a relationship if you think its not but attach a cover letter explaining the entire situation.....

Any bits or pieces of information would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I found this thread on spouse visas and thought it would be best to ask my question here. Anyone who could assist, please provide some information as i am planning of applying at the end of December

I am an australian permanent resident and will be sponsoring my fiance to who I will be getting married in a week.

I have a child from a lady and I pay child support. my question was, do I need to declare a de facto relationship even if I havent been living with her. I know the kid is in question here and I am not questioning that part of it.

The lady and I were not in a relationship and got involved a few years ago when I had not stepped into Australia. She got pregnant and told me about it only a few months later. I got to australia and BANG......she tells me about child support.. which i dont have any regrets or issues with.

I lived at her place for a few days as I wanted to spend time with the child but not as a couple.

She was aware that I will be getting married soon so there was no doubt of me misleading her or trying to do the unethical.

We did not share our finances ot any domestic chores. I moved out and have been living on my own since....

so, now that you guys have a slight background.... Do I have a declare a de facto relationship....

I spoke to immigration but received mixed answers... They said dont declare it as a relationship if you think its not but attach a cover letter explaining the entire situation.....

Thanks

In my humble opinion, you should declare about the child and your previous stating current situation. a cover letter will do fine for you. As kid is not in your custody and will not be part of the application so it would be fine for you just to declare the previous relationship.

A good RMA can advise you better, just in case if you will support or sponsor your kid in future than it would be a good idea to mention him/her on application and cover letter.

you are not in DE-Facto relation ship because its over now and you are just supporting the baby.

I am sure Senior members from UK will correct me if I am wrong.

cheers

Hi guys,

Thanks

I guess the cover letter with explanations will be a better option..I think it will be the best way to avoid any confusions...

can u tell me.wht is the prossesing time after medical and other requirment submted?

for male applicant they need wait of security checks so SC have no timeline 6-9 month process and female applicant after medical in 2 month visa finalaized ..are u female applicant???

can u tell me.wht is the prossesing time after medical and other requirment submted?

No one can tell you the time line other than AHC which is also beyond AHC control. As MADA said its 6-9 Months of total processing time for FEMALE regardless of when u submited medical and no timeline for Male applicant but you can keep 12-15 Months in mind for MALE applicants.

yes mada m female i submited my documents on 8 of oct and i recived my aknlgment on 10 of oct. igot e.mail from AHS for futher document and medical.but no idea abt how much more time require after medical

ok good i tell u i submitted all my document in August so now my case in under of final decision hope very soon visa will finalized Insha Allah so dont worry keep waiting for females 6 to 8 month process time

yes mada m female i submited my documents on 8 of oct and i recived my aknlgment on 10 of oct. igot e.mail from AHS for futher document and medical.but no idea abt how much more time require after medical

For female applicants Spouse visa 309 time line is 7 to 8 months, though some get their visas earlier . . . depends on your case . . .

For female applicants Spouse visa 309 time line is 7 to 8 months, though some get their visas earlier . . . depends on your case . . .

Some females are still waiting as they have got over 8 months still no answer.... We cant say anything about AHC