Guest pakistan

Called AHC for visa ack or grant letter.. "we shall deliver it soon after Christmas holidays. It is under a process and you will get it soon"

visa granted on 5th dec, visa grant number issued, all related information of grant letter is present but still it is under a process and i have to wait for christmas holidays to get over.

Called AHC for visa ack or grant letter.. "we shall deliver it soon after Christmas holidays. It is under a process and you will get it soon"

visa granted on 5th dec, visa grant number issued, all related information of grant letter is present but still it is under a process and i have to wait for christmas holidays to get over.

Congrats yar good news

Congratulations :)

congrats chhaya :xmas29:

Congratulation

conragulations... i guess we ll get news too after chrismas holidays now:(:(

Congrats chaya. I am still hopeful for before Christmas grant. I enquired abt our case n they say it's with decision officer, not sure how long it takes now.

u can get print outs of VEVO get ticket and go Australia-03-june.gifchal chhaya chhaya chhayaaa chhayaaaa ..haha

Edited by Mada

they say same abt my case

Chayya, Mickey Mac, alilibra4, Mehak, adnanm and me we have same problem of decision making hope 2 or 3 visa's Grant before christmas and other after christmas maybe all together get Insha Allah i think visa decision is not a longer timeline its on only few days working its all depends on SCO. how he manage workload :(

Chayya, Mickey Mac, alilibra4, Mehak, adnanm and me we have same problem of decision making hope 2 or 3 visa's Grant before christmas and other after christmas maybe all together get Insha Allah i think visa decision is not a longer timeline its on only few days working its all depends on SCO. how he manage workload :(

lets go to strike gyes:p

Congratz Chhaya :)

Decision officer is always Aussie guys so off course he/she will have to go back in her country to celebrate the Xmas so they must got atleast one week before to Australia so if there will no decision office then off course no case is going to be finalized so i think visa grants are gonna come after Xmas which means January because they will start working properly from 2nd of January , so lets pray that u guys get grants in day or two otherwise it will be pending until 2013