Guest pakistan

Hi guys.. just wanted to post a quick update from myside..got here in Aussie on Saturday.. have my bank account open along with Medicare and the first thing they asked me was whether I have visa label or not.. so if you guys are still wondering about it I would suggest that you go for it for now it may save time u know otherwise it's not a problem...other then that through weather is hot arghhh :(so get ready for that if you are planing on coming this month or the next...apart from that I'm dead bored so ladies prepare for that too.. anyhow I'm thinking of starting a job I hope I get one..:)

Also I had 29kg luggage along with hand carry at Islamabad airport but theyblet me through.. thank God.. so if you have around 26-27 kg bag for Thai I think it won't b a problem..:)

Goodluck to everyone :D

Great post for future travellers ;) Hope u find a job soon and the boredom vanishes :)

i know Mehak its not a spouse visa ..its just sample i want to know about visa label can AHC put our picture on its label or just same like this its a student visa so dont worry about this :D if they not put our picture on visa label then why AHC want recent picture of us .....????? simee , AMZ, aqsa , and Nids tel me plzzzzzzzz

No picture on visa label....they prob need it for something else :)

Hi guys.. just wanted to post a quick update from myside..got here in Aussie on Saturday.. have my bank account open along with Medicare and the first thing they asked me was whether I have visa label or not.. so if you guys are still wondering about it I would suggest that you go for it for now it may save time u know otherwise it's not a problem...other then that through weather is hot arghhh :(so get ready for that if you are planing on coming this month or the next...apart from that I'm dead bored so ladies prepare for that too.. anyhow I'm thinking of starting a job I hope I get one..:)

Also I had 29kg luggage along with hand carry at Islamabad airport but theyblet me through.. thank God.. so if you have around 26-27 kg bag for Thai I think it won't b a problem..:)

so u r sugesting to get a visa label han?

and congrajss yarrr:) hows u feeling?

Congraturation AMZ..for new life ...so u suggest now we get visa label from Pakistan then travel ..if we travel visa free travel then must be get in Australia visa label??? is this important (label)

Edited by Mada

Thanks everyone.. for visa label im only suggesting that u get one.. cause they did chk it and even if you dont get one dont worry cause their system is way better then ours and everthing gets updated as soon as you land.. so no worries with or without visa label.

Thanks everyone.. for visa label im only suggesting that u get one.. cause they did chk it and even if you dont get one dont worry cause their system is way better then ours and everthing gets updated as soon as you land.. so no worries with or without visa label.

I concur that you dont need Visa label for travel to Australia, but u should get it pasted on your Passport because some times Banks and others need to check that Label.

@AMZ

Welcome to Ozland .... hope u r enjoying the Hot and Cold weather here.

Guest Zaf1981

I had applied in Aug 2011 and got acknowledged letter in Sep 2011. Had medical on Jan 2012 and submitted Form 80 along with my application(Aug 2011). The file was logged in Thailand. The estimated time was 12 months on Aug 1st 2012 the file was transferred to AHC Islamabad.

Edited by Zaf1981

I had applied in Aug 2011 and got acknowledged letter in Sep 2011. Had medical on 31st Jan 2012 and submitted Form 80 along with my application(Aug 2011). The file was logged in Thailand. The estimated time was 12 months on Aug 1st 2012 the file was transferred to AHC Islamabad. Would it take another year to process or the time at Bangkok would also be considered valid because when i got the transfer mail they had mentioned that the process time is 12 months.

No, your 12 months are completed..your case has exceeded ur time limit...since u logged ur application on Aug 2011 your 12 months are completed on Aug 2012..you should immediately call AHC and ask ur CO tht why are they taking so long.. Its been a year and a half according to ur dates...

Hi sister, hope you enjoying in Australia.. Just a quick question is it possible to do the label thing done in Australia..?? I mean if we got the grant letter and we can request it from the DIAC offices in Australia.. Thanks.

Guest Zaf1981

Called them its the one and only beautiful statement " External Security Checks"

Edited by Zaf1981
No, your 12 months are completed..your case has exceeded ur time limit...since u logged ur application on Aug 2011 your 12 mo

Guest Zaf1981

I called her and she gave me two reasons

1. External Security Checks. and

2. Since the case is transferred from Bangkok so the time spent in Bangkok is wiped out and I have to wait for another 12 months. It means sometime near to July 2013.

I wonder if the Embassy again shifted to another country then another 12 months for me, its really disgusting. So lets hope it will remain here for another couple of years.

Well Zaf salute to ur patience and i who was wishing and praying that they finalized my case in 8 months now be aware that they are not gonna do it that early , i called few days back and they did nothing on my file so i also can expect that they are gonna take full 12 months with luck :( well bro its quite a long time for u and after 12 months u can lodge the complaint against them it is ur rite so u should must do it to get them kicked to do it fast otherwise they will take whole more 12 months which really is disgusting

Hiiii sis nice to see u :) Hope u r enjoying urself over there and wish u a good luck for upcoming life and with everything :)

Is there any one who applied for subclass 309 before or in Aug 2011 and still waiting for his/her visa.

I applied on dec 2011 and my application is still in process...I think they are just making u stupid coz u r helpless and cant do anything..there is no such thing as time wiped off or etc.. ur timeline starts when u lodged the case..so in ur case its exceeded anyway...u should request them and if the outcome is nothing then ask your CO tht can u apply for visit visa and tell ur partner to lodge a proper complain against them as he or she is a resident there...

I called her and she gave me two reasons

1. External Security Checks. and

2. Since the case is transferred from Bangkok so the time spent in Bangkok is wiped out and I have to wait for another 12 months. It means sometime near to July 2013.

I wonder if the Embassy again shifted to another country then another 12 months for me, its really disgusting. So lets hope it will remain here for another couple of years.

Do not Rely on AHC spokesperson. They never know a damn about your case ... just wait and watch