Guest pakistan

guys i have submitted my additional documents but i haven't heard anything from AHC.

just want to ask you guys that Do AHC acknowledge the applicant after receiving the additional documents and medical?

AHC not send u acknowledgement email but if they need some correction in your additional docs then they will call u again again again .so dont worry and keep waiting ...

guys i have submitted my additional documents but i haven't heard anything from AHC.

just want to ask you guys that Do AHC acknowledge the applicant after receiving the additional documents and medical?

Email your CO and ask her . . .

nidz i emailed to ask them but still no reply :(

u really dont have to worry..they will not send u any acknowledgement..i submitted my documents and after 5 months CO called me regarding some correction in the documents...ur CO will call u if she need something so just chill wait nad hope for the best :)

Visa decision

If the visa is approved, you will receive a letter from the department providing:

• your Visa Grant Number
  • the validity date of the visa
  • the visa conditions (including a specified initial entry date)
  • full details of what you must do next.

If the visa is not approved, you will receive a letter advising:

• the reasons for the refusal decision
  • if eligible, your review rights
  • the time limit for lodging an appeal.

Initial entry date to Australia

The department will advise you of the date you are required to enter Australia (your initial entry date) at the time of visa grant. Your initial entry date is usually the same as the expiry date for the validity of either your health or character checks, whichever is the earlier.

If you do not enter Australia by the initial entry date, your Partner visa may be cancelled.

If before your Partner visa is granted, you advise the department that you will not have sufficient time to reasonably finalise your affairs and make the necessary travel arrangements, the department may consider changing your initial entry date to a later date.

Note: In these circumstances, you may need to undergo new health and / or character checks before you can be granted your Partner visa.

Check with your courier services : If its SIGNED by "NADEEM SG" (that what i got when i tracked my courier to AHC every-time) that means its received by the initial authorities of AHC. Then they forward your Documents to VISA SECTION.. Pretty Much 2 days when your CO gets your Documents and 7 Days OR 14 Days to update your additional information in their records. So Don't worry.. They received your Documents every-time you send them, But yes they don't tell you about it.. Good Luck..!!

Edited by Rees Ahmad

gyes is that true we canot carry perfumes sprays and cents with us while travleing to australia? cuz these cents catches the flame?

Hi Micky Mac,

This restriction is only for your hand carry. You can't carry any liquid in your hand carry . But you can carry any liquid including perfumes in your luggage.