Guest pakistan

thanks simee could u please tell me how much was there any benefit to buy ticket frm iom im kind of having trouble regarding baggage allowance which is only 20kg allowed by thai air my stuff is almost 35kg after cutout many things. How much was the ticket pls reply thanks

im on 309 visa

Hey MFQ,Yeap the last inquiry revealed emirates tickets thru iom was for 72,000/- with 40 kgs.....iom offers this reduced fare only with emirates,you 'll have to call and inquire again as fare prices keep on changing....other option is paying 100$ for an extra bag which i dont think is a bad option.

I dont have an iom phone number but you could get tht from isb phone enquiry or their website i guess

Hope this helps.

Why don't u guys just ship the extra stuff via Pakistan post? They r ok, have tried it few times and cost much less. It takes abt 3-4 weeks to reach. The items come in good but be sure u pack it properly. Don't put electronic stuff, just clothes, shoes, bag, jackets etc. That will save u some luggage cost.

hi AMZ u r leaving soon for good very nice could u please tell how much was the ticket and how much baggage u can have with u all travel agents r telling me abt only 20kgs which is not even enough. Have u heard abt iom services

I got thai ticket for 79k from traveller agent online its 100k+ but only cause im getting it on short notice..otherwise i think its around 76k one way.

Why don't u guys just ship the extra stuff via Pakistan post? They r ok, have tried it few times and cost much less. It takes abt 3-4 weeks to reach. The items come in good but be sure u pack it properly. Don't put electronic stuff, just clothes, shoes, bag, jackets etc. That will save u some luggage cost.

Wits Pakistan post? Details please?

Good suggestion

rates seem reasonable too...here's the rate link for anyone interested http://www.pakpost.gov.pk/international/foreign_parcels.html

Hey MFQ,Yeap the last inquiry revealed emirates tickets thru iom was for 72,000/- with 40 kgs.....iom offers this reduced fare only with emirates,you 'll have to call and inquire again as fare prices keep on changing....other option is paying 100$ for an extra bag which i dont think is a bad option.

I dont have an iom phone number but you could get tht from isb phone enquiry or their website i guess

Hope this helps.

thank u simee for ur detail reply tht will help lots i have send email to iom will call them on monday hopefully they will get something for me and yes 72000 is gud price with 40kg if nonthing worked just incase then i will keep 100$ tht will save me to get through with r40kg)

thanks again Mfq

thank u simee for ur detail reply tht will help lots i have send email to iom will call them on monday hopefully they will get something for me and yes 72000 is gud price with 40kg if nonthing worked just incase then i will keep 100$ tht will save me to get through with r40kg)

thanks again Mfq

if u contact to IOM and get info plz tell us too all about process in lahore have IOM inquiry office ???

if u contact to IOM and get info plz tell us too all about process in lahore have IOM inquiry office ???

yep i will keep u inforum if i got some positive result frm iom on their web yes they r talking abt discount fare n more baggage allowance but anyway will see on monday n call them

yep i will keep u inforum if i got some positive result frm iom on their web yes they r talking abt discount fare n more baggage allowance but anyway will see on monday n call them

Please contact Mr Irfan Afzal @:

iafzal@iom.int

IOMIslamabad@iom.int

Tel. Number: 03062922575, 03075371776

Office working hoursMonday to Thursday:8:00am to 5:15pm PST (Pakistan Standard Time)

Friday: 8:00am to 1:15pm PST (Pakistan Standard Time)

They're very cooperative.

IOM helps both in discounted fare and 10KG additional baggage allowance over and above the standard of 30KG allowance.

Edited by alilibra4

Congrats Amz, Aqsa and all others who got their visas...very very happy for you..seems like this week was full of surprises and really good ones indeed...this surely gives us hope for progress in our casse and gives us strength and patience to endure it till the end. Good luck to all of you and have a safe journey Amz!! :)

"we have received your meducals and sent them to Australia ,as soon as we will receive your meducals we will be able to finalise your application it might take a month" says visa case officer

can anyone tell me how much time will it take for medicals to come back from Australia ?

Edited by Mickey Mac

*we have received your meducals and sent them to Australia ,as soon as we will receive your meducals we will be able to finalise your application it might take a month" can anyone tell me how much time will it take for medicals to come back from Australia ?

Mickey im sure before AHC close for christmas Holidays they will give you ur visa :)