Guest pakistan

Just got a call from Embassy.....

***********VISA Granted*********

In 5 Months..... 12 days..... from start to end.....

Only in 7 days after Medical ............

what a smooth journey it was.....

I am really grate full to Allah................

Australia.... Here I come.....

Congrats SIS and best of luck for the future.

Finallyyy...... Got my visaaa....

Masha ALLAH this is a great news.

Keep patience everybody this time will be there for all.

newone

Just got a call from Embassy.....

***********VISA Granted*********

In 5 Months..... 12 days..... from start to end.....

Only in 7 days after Medical ............

what a smooth journey it was.....

I am really grate full to Allah................

Australia.... Here I come.....

Congrats u really are very lucky :)

Its weird they already have my passport but still she was asking for it....

Yar they have one document format they add the names and case number and send it to everyone , that is really weird , do the needful like call them and email them as well,send email to ur SCO who sent u grant letter email , and dont worry in a day or two u will get ur passport via courier InshAllah :)

Thanx every one .... Nopes adnan lady called me n said congrats apko visa grant kar dia gaya hai just send us ur original passport for sticker so i tell her that z.s has my passport so she said ok i will send it in a wk....

but they should send a visa grant letter

Oh wow two visas today.. Congratulations aqsa and mukesome.. Now i hope you guys get your passport soon.. :)

@aqsa told you, you will hear something good from them this week.. Your prayers got answered :)

Guys today k.A called my wife and asked for my AFP.She said sent me Your husband AFP by mail asap and I will finalised the case.Medical was submitted on 22 oct I don't know why she didn't ask AFP before now more time :( did anyone else also been asked for AFP??

Guys today k.A called my wife and asked for my AFP.She said sent me Your husband AFP by mail asap and I will finalised the case.Medical was submitted on 22 oct I don't know why she didn't ask AFP before now more time :( did anyone else also been asked for AFP??

They ask AFP from those who have kids so dont worry about it.. Sabi got asked for it and a week later she got visa granted so better send it as soon as you can.

They ask AFP from those who have kids so dont worry about it.. Sabi got asked for it and a week later she got visa granted so better send it as soon as you can.

Thanks AMZ yes I have newly born daughter that I added in file but AFP takes atleast 2 weeks or more how come I can get it in 5 days???:( however I have most recent one from start of this year I got it done for my PR not sure if it's usually valid for a year or half? Any idea??

Aqsa Musakem, how much time they have given u to make initial entry. Did they inform u via email.

Hi Adnanm,

AHC sent me 2 emails earlier this month. 1 generic email asking for further documents and 2nd to undergo medicals. For the 1st one, I sent a detailed email to my CO that I have already submitted all docs that were requested and requested to check my file. In the same email, I also told my CO that as per her advice, I will submit all the requested docs again. I didn't want to go into a debate with my CO about what happened to my docs that I submitted earlier. I decided to make better use of my time by arranging all docs again including PCC, MRC, FRC etc. I went under my medicals last week and was about to send all the requested docs in a day or so but there came the final twist in the story....

Thanks to my CO, who might looked into my email and might have crossed checked that all the docs were already submitted by me. As a result, a VISA grant was issued. Yesterday, I received a call from AHC to submit my passport for visa sticker.

I don't have kids but I submitted my husband's AFP to AHC along with all my documents.

My husband got his skilled immigration in 6 months time from Pakistan; the first email he received from Embassy was Grant of Immigration. My Visa is granted in 5 months time. The first call I received was of Visa Grant. There are couple of things that we did. Submit everything in the first place before Embassy asks you for it. Any document that can help your case was submitted from husband's bank statements to Payslips, Tax returns to employment letter, PCC to AFP, Urdu Nikkah nama to English Nikkah Nama, proof of relationship docs, pics, skype logs, viber call history, photos, my phone calls history, my husband's phone call logs, Form 80, form 888, Wedding movie etc etc etc.... The list goes on and on..... We knew that additional documents won't harm our cause.

Secondly, we knew we need to be patient. I know AHC guys are not dumb. They have a system in place. So, if you have provided everything to them, just sit back and relax. .......And in the end, we got our Visa just as we expected. I already told everyone on this forum that my Visa journey would be very smooth. You may call it self-praising or even bragging but I won't worry about it.

I pray for all of you who are in the waiting queue.....Allah kare aap ko bhi jald achi khabar mil jaye. Ameen...

My philosophy of handling these things is:

[h=1]"If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six sharpening my axe." — Abraham Lincoln[/h]

Edited by Mukesam