Guest pakistan

well in a month, cmon amz, i wonder u r march applicant and i am may.. how they can just leave march aplicants and jump to april than may

Yar im april applicant infact end of it.. And i got medical request just days before you. And stareye was also april applicant didnt she got visa just after one of medical request.. I know jazzi and aqsa are waiting and they are march applicant.. Aqsa got medical problem but dont know whats the hold up in jazzi case.. But still they usually grant visa after one month of medical..

So stay positive alrite being negative about it wont do you any good.

well i really didnt know what to do so i thought to throw an email to mr peter heyward who is australian high comissioner

"dear peter heyward,

I am appealing to your good faith, I am writing this email to you on behalf of all the woman who are living without their spouses in Pakistan. Hopping you will pay few seconds of yours to listen my request.

According to Pakistani culture after marriage lots of woman are living in there in laws (husband,s family) without there husbands and many women are physically and emotionally abused too,as there spouses are not physically present with them. Please pay attention to these women who are suffering without their husbands,and they have been waiting for so long.Pakistan doesn't have any law which can support them but you can help them & grant them visas so that they can start happy married life with there spouses.I am not doubting any visa granting standards, Case officers are doing there jobs sincerely. I have applied for spouse visa in Australian high commission Islamabad on 7th may 2012 but they say that standard time is 12 months, it might take more than 7 months.

Sir believe me its even hard to imagine to live without my spouse for so long. kindly facilitate the granting of the spouse visa that is being requested."

lets c what happens:)

Ufffffffffff :D

Yar im april applicant infact end of it.. And i got medical request just days before you. And stareye was also april applicant didnt she got visa just after one of medical request.. I know jazzi and aqsa are waiting and they are march applicant.. Aqsa got medical problem but dont know whats the hold up in jazzi case.. But still they usually grant visa after one month of medical..

So stay positive alrite being negative about it wont do you any good.

yea.. and simee too, she is also march applicant, she should be getting visa by now, simee did u send form 80

well i really didnt know what to do so i thought to throw an email to mr peter heyward who is australian high comissioner

"dear peter heyward,

I am appealing to your good faith, I am writing this email to you on behalf of all the woman who are living without their spouses in Pakistan. Hopping you will pay few seconds of yours to listen my request.

According to Pakistani culture after marriage lots of woman are living in there in laws (husband,s family) without there husbands and many women are physically and emotionally abused too,as there spouses are not physically present with them. Please pay attention to these women who are suffering without their husbands,and they have been waiting for so long.Pakistan doesn't have any law which can support them but you can help them & grant them visas so that they can start happy married life with there spouses.I am not doubting any visa granting standards, Case officers are doing there jobs sincerely. I have applied for spouse visa in Australian high commission Islamabad on 7th may 2012 but they say that standard time is 12 months, it might take more than 7 months.

Sir believe me its even hard to imagine to live without my spouse for so long. kindly facilitate the granting of the spouse visa that is being requested."

lets c what happens:)

Dear Micky,

Although I am a female too and have been living with my in-laws for months now but sorry to say that I was offended by your email. The perception that I could see from your email was that all the females are being brutely abused by their in-laws. Not all the females and I hope not majority of the female applicants are abused by their in-laws. There would surely be exceptions but rules are never made to cover exceptions. Pakistan does have laws to protect women from abuses but its a separate issue that not majority of cases are reported and those which are reported are not dealt accordingly by law enforcement agencies. And I am ashamed to say that there is no writ of law in our country these days.

Your email is not going to help in any way to process cases quickly. It will not change anything at all. Believe me orgz like AHC are ISO certified and there are processes that they follow strictly. Its a separate story that we may not like those processes. High commissioner officer has authority to grant visas directly to special cases (extra ordinary cases) but overall policies regarding immigration, visas and security checks etc are made at Govt level and at a much higher level than High Commissioner officer.

We are in a high risk country category and Aus Govt has a policy that for high risk countries avg time is 12 months. So, its not just for Pakistan, there are hundreds of other countries that are in this category. If you look at the timelines of people here, AHC guys are granting most of the visas in less than 12 months time. That means AHC staff is working efficiently enough that they are finalizing cases in less than avg time. Its true that few cases are going beyond 7,8 months but there are reason behind that. We have to understand that everything is not in control of AHC staff, some times security agencies (local and international) take months to give security clearance of a person. There are other factors which are vulnerable like verification of your information, certificates, documents, missing req documents from your file, further docs required etc.

AHC can't tell us the inside story as we will start asking more questions from them if they will give us a tip of what's being going on in our case. And we will get more worried about our case if we will get the inside story. Everyone would be posting more questions on these forums about their particular situations and environment would become more tense. So, its better for both AHC and us not to get into nitty-gritty of our Cases.

We all can complaint and we all want visa granted in matter of days after lodging an application. I can understand that and its purely in human nature, can't help it there. There is no doubt that AHC staff makes mistakes but to err is human. Last but not least, I know its very hard to live without your spouse. There is no doubt about it. But one should give herself solace by imagining those females who belong to lower-middle class families, their husbands work in the middle east and in other countries. Their husbands can't sponsor them and they never live together apart from 30, 40 days when their husbands come back to their homeland on holidays. Just imagine it and I am sure 7,8 months separation would not look too bad after that.

I am sorry if I offended anyone's feeling. I hope you will all get your visas and join your hubbys as soon as possible. But keep one thing in mind, visa grant is not the destination.....its just a start of a long journey which could be very cumbersome for some of us. I have lived abroad and lived happily but believe me its not a land of paradise, there are many +ve and many -ve out there....you can't always keep yourself protected from -ves.

I have seen dreams of people shattered when life comes to reality. So, best of luck and Stay blessed all.

Edited by Mukesam

Dear Micky,

Although I am a female too and have been living with my in-laws for months now but sorry to say that I was offended by your email. The perception that I could see from your email was that all the females are being brutely abused by their in-laws. Not all the females and I hope not majority of the female applicants are abused by their in-laws. There would surely be exceptions but rules are never made to cover exceptions. Pakistan does have laws to protect women from abuses but its a separate issue that not majority of cases are reported and those which are reported are not dealt accordingly by law enforcement agencies. And I am ashamed to say that there is no writ of law in our country these days.

Your email is not going to help in any way to process cases quickly. It will not change anything at all. Believe me orgz like AHC are ISO certified and there are processes that they follow strictly. Its a separate story that we may not like those processes. High commissioner officer has authority to grant visas directly to special cases (extra ordinary cases) but overall policies regarding immigration, visas and security checks etc are made at Govt level and at a much higher level than High Commissioner officer.

We are in a high risk country category and Aus Govt has a policy that for high risk countries avg time is 12 months. So, its not just for Pakistan, there are hundreds of other countries that are in this category. If you look at the timelines of people here, AHC guys are granting most of the visas in less than 12 months time. That means AHC staff is working efficiently enough that they are finalizing cases in less than avg time. Its true that few cases are going beyond 7,8 months but there are reason behind that. We have to understand that everything is not in control of AHC staff, some times security agencies (local and international) take months to give security clearance of a person. There are other factors which are vulnerable like verification of your information, certificates, documents, missing req documents from your file, further docs required etc.

AHC can't tell us the inside story as we will start asking more questions from them if they will give us a tip of what's being going on in our case. And we will get more worried about our case if we will get the inside story. Everyone would be posting more questions on these forums about their particular situations and environment would become more tense. So, its better for both AHC and us not to get into nitty-gritty of our Cases.

We all can complaint and we all want visa granted in matter of days after lodging an application. I can understand that and its purely in human nature, can't help it there. There is no doubt that AHC staff makes mistakes but to err is human. Last but not least, I know its very hard to live without your spouse. There is no doubt about it. But one should give herself solace by imagining those females who belong to lower-middle class families, their husbands work in the middle east and in other countries. Their husbands can't sponsor them and they never live together apart from 30, 40 days when their husbands come back to their homeland on holidays. Just imagine it and I am sure 7,8 months separation would not look too bad after that.

I am sorry if I offended anyone's feeling. I hope you will all get your visas and join your hubbys as soon as possible. But keep one thing in mind, visa grant is not the destination.....its just a start of a long journey which could be very cumbersome for some of us. I have lived abroad and lived happily but believe me its not a land of paradise, there are many +ve and many -ve out there....you can't always keep yourself protected from -ves.

I have seen dreams of people shattered when life comes to reality. So, best of luck and Stay blessed all.

everyone has its own point of view, i have mine you have yours, but everyone has right to express whatever he/she is feeling.yes life is tough and reality is bitter, but one has to speak for the wrong thing.May be you are one of them who just bear and forebear and its good for you.

You are right; Apologize if anything hurt you par waise what was wrong that you were writing about to Aus High Commissioner? Why ACH is taking 7,8 months on avg to process cases when they have a policy of 12 months? I am not defending AHC here. You also said in your email to high commissioner that "I am are writing on behalf of all the women who are living without their spouse" Sorry, but I can stand for my right and I don't need a representative for me.

Just chill.... my visa is on its way... how about in 5 months as a timeline? :-) My advise is that if any one wants a visa in minimum time, put things in order for your case.

You are right; Apologize if anything hurt you par waise what was wrong that you were writing about to Aus High Commissioner? Why ACH is taking 7,8 months on avg to process cases when they have a policy of 12 months? I am not defending AHC here. You also said in your email to high commissioner that "I am are writing on behalf of all the women who are living without their spouse" Sorry, but I can stand for my right and I don't need a representative for me.

Just chill.... my visa is on its way... how about in 5 months as a timeline? :-) My advise is that if any one wants a visa in minimum time, put things in order for your case.

ur visa is on its way:p i have never seen such n optimistic gal:) dun get rebellious by this email, have u ever heard of a phrase "majority is authority", tats y i wrote on behalf of all women.its nice to know that u r not one of majorities.m really happy to know that!! You must be a happy human being

ur visa is on its way:p i have never seen such n optimistic gal:) dun get rebellious by this email, have u ever heard of a phrase "majority is authority", tats y i wrote on behalf of all women.its nice to know that u r not one of majorities.m really happy to know that!! You must be a happy human being

Miss not every women is suffering if their husbands are overseas so please dont say that majority is authority , what mukesam said above is right , our problem is this that even we do wrong thing we stick to it and keep it proving that it was right , so some times we should realize it was ur own opinion dont impose it on all other women of Pakistan and please left this debate

Musakem. You are jun appl u got ur med request didn't rem that. How cool, mine is also jun. Hope v get soon. Did u bug them few times before u got the med request via phone or email

Hi Adnanm,

I never bugged them. The only time I sent them an email was when I received my medical request. The reason was that they have mistakenly asked me to submit some documents that I already submitted along with application e.g PCC. I will wait for their reply but in the mean while I will use this opportunity at hand and will get a fresh PCC and send it to them as soon as possible to avoid any delays. I have booked my medical next week so its just round the corner.

I hope you will get your visa soon as well... best of luck !!!

Edited by Mukesam

OMG!!! OMG!! i cant get FRC from Nadra until my wife changes her marital status on her NICOP. And it take 3 months from Australia(Canberra) to process..

Union Councils in pakistan are just sh*ts they even can't give me the MRC because i got married in Aus and they don't accept or recognize my aussie certificate.. Do i need to marry again in pakisatn to get a paki Nikah Nama and then get it registered in pakistan.. Farr out..!! I am so pissed @ Nadra. They said if she can come here to pakistan then we will process it in 7 days.. What should i do ..?? OMG!! I am so stressed.. :unsure:

Any Suggestions Guys..??

Hi Adnanm,

I never bugged them. The only time I sent them an email was when I received my medical request. The reason was that they have mistakenly asked me to submit some documents that I already submitted along with application e.g PCC. I will wait for their reply but in the mean while I will use this opportunity at hand and will get a fresh PCC and send it to them as soon as possible to avoid any delays. I have booked my medical next week so its just round the corner.

Yes look bre rees they have one format of additional documents request they add name of applicant and do not see whether we have already received the documents or not and send it to everyone even some one have sent MRC or PCC with initial documents so nothing to worry just give them answer in detail and they do understand it

OMG!!! OMG!! i cant get FRC from Nadra until my wife changes her marital status on her NICOP. And it take 3 months from Australia(Canberra) to process..

Union Councils in pakistan are just sh*ts they even can't give me the MRC because i got married in Aus and they don't accept or recognize my aussie certificate.. Do i need to marry again in pakisatn to get a paki Nikah Nama and then get it registered in pakistan.. Farr out..!! I am so pissed @ Nadra. They said if she can come here to pakistan then we will process it in 7 days.. What should i do ..?? OMG!! I am so stressed.. :unsure:

Any Suggestions Guys..??

Rees Ahmad,

The first step is must, your wife needs to change her NIC and make appropriate changes like marital status and husband name etc. There isn't any other legal way that I know. This should have been done as initial steps of your application.

Secondly, getting MRC from any Union Council is not a tough task. Do you have any male back home like buzargh who has some political references in your Union Council? If you have, then its not an issue, you will get your MRC but for MRC, your wife's new NIC copy would be a proof of your wedding so NIC Copy and Aus Marriage certificate should do the trick.

Waise, I was lecturing on corruption but there is always a way to get your work done in Pakistan... $$$$$......Oh..sorry yaar...I was supposed to be against corruption. :-)

Hi Adnanm,

Thanks. Yeah I did drop an email to KA today.

Any Suggestions Guys..??

That looks bad.. It will be better to get advice from some good Migration Agent instead of running around everywhere.. They might help you out in dealing this situation.

good luck i hope you get it sorted out soon.

You would not believe it but I knew that I will receive my medical request the day I received my CO's mail requesting my medical. Strange na :-) Not for me though. I knew every move AHC made in my case, every step they took.

I am pretty optimistic and optimism is not a bad thing to have. Is it? Aur haan, I know my husband is doing such a graceful job in Aus, no issues as a sponsor and my case if 100% genuine and there isn't any force that will stop my visa except Allah. Aur dua bhi karti hoon, is lye inshaAllah koi masla nahi ho ga.

well i appreciate your 6 sense, gratitude+attitude!! and all other gyes, once again m saying you!! EVERY ONE HAS RIGHT TO SPEAK WHATEVER HE/SHE IS FEELING, if you do not agree with me than its your choice, but i always speak to them, email them whatever situation i am going through!! and they do respond me!!

at least i am satisfied that i TOLD them what i am going through. may be this-es totally UN professional but it helps me to get out my frustration!! thats it

well i appreciate your 6 sense, gratitude+attitude!! and all other gyes, once again m saying you!! EVERY ONE HAS RIGHT TO SPEAK WHATEVER HE/SHE IS FEELING, if you do not agree with me than its your choice, but i always speak to them, email them whatever situation i am going through!! and they do respond me!!

at least i am satisfied that i TOLD them what i am going through. may be this-es totally UN professional but it helps me to get out my frustration!! thats it

Thanks for your compliments. Yaar, don't take tension, everything will be fine. By the way, I do have very good 6th sense but it wasn't my 6th sense that lead me to know every thing regarding my case and I knew some thing is coming my way from AHC. Actually, I applied for 309 visa a week after my cousin did. So, she tells me when ever she gets an email from AHC. I got ACK couple of days after her, got medical request 2 days after she received her medical request. So, there isn't any black magic. I will again re-iterate, submit all your docs to AHC, give them what you think can assist your case to accelerate and then most importantly....just relax.... you will get it when your turn would come. That's it.

Thanks for your compliments. Yaar, don't take tension, everything will be fine. By the way, I do have very good 6th sense but it wasn't my 6th sense that lead me to know every thing regarding my case and I knew some thing is coming my way from AHC. Actually, I applied for 309 visa a week after my cousin did. So, she tells me when ever she gets an email from AHC. I got ACK couple of days after her, got medical request 2 days after she received her medical request. So, there isn't any black magic. I will again re-iterate, submit all your docs to AHC, give them what you think can assist your case to accelerate and then most importantly....just relax.... you will get it when your turn would come. That's it.

i guess u r right, thats wot i m gona do now