Guest pakistan

Lodgment Date: 25th of May 12 ..

Bro Nadra will give me the MRC.?? I don't have my wife's Overseas card with me and Nadra will accept my aussie marriage certificate..??

Is it possible for someone to register their marriages with NADRA who got married Overseas.. I don't know why AHC is creating Fuss.... Its their own Document , i did not made it at home by myself.. Lol..

Bro 2 statuary Decelerations (Statements) can be done by parents as well..?? Which Form Should I Use..?? (These statements should be attested by an oath commissioner)..??

Who's an Oath Commissioner..??

You need to registar your marriage first in pakistan even if you did it overseas as you are both pakistani citizen.. Go to union council of your area first ask them if certificate from overseas is enough to get it registered there and ger the certificate from them next get family reg from nadra you only need photocopy of I.D cards and marriage certificate they will issue it. And yes statuary decleration from parents will do or anyother family member who know both of you from pakistan.. They need to show why you guys got married and why they didnt attend your wedding( if they didnt) or if they were invited.... You can write these take it to some one who make affidavits and get it signed from oath commissioner who you can say in layman term is a lawyer i think.. And dont worry they ask everybody about this

Edited by Amz

You need to registar your marriage first in pakistan even if you did it overseas as you are both pakistani citizen.. Go to union council of your area first ask them if certificate from overseas is enough to get it registered there and ger the certificate from them next get family reg from nadra you only need photocopy of I.D cards and marriage certificate they will issue it. And yes statuary decleration from parents will do or anyother family member who know both of you from pakistan.. They need to show why you guys got married and why they didnt attend your wedding( if they didnt) or if they were invited.... You can write these take it to some one who make affidavits and get it signed from oath commissioner who you can say in layman term is a lawyer.

Thanks Amz.. Ur Reply is a bit of relief for me.. Thanks Sis. :)

I'll be working on it by tomorrow.. :biggrin:

You need to registar your marriage first in pakistan even if you did it overseas as you are both pakistani citizen.. Go to union council of your area first ask them if certificate from overseas is enough to get it registered there and ger the certificate from them next get family reg from nadra you only need photocopy of I.D cards and marriage certificate they will issue it. And yes statuary decleration from parents will do or anyother family member who know both of you from pakistan.. They need to show why you guys got married and why they didnt attend your wedding( if they didnt) or if they were invited.... You can write these take it to some one who make affidavits and get it signed from oath commissioner who you can say in layman term is a lawyer i think.. And dont worry they ask everybody about this

I want to ask another things sister .. What is "Family Registration Form With SP"...?? AHC want this Document..

FRC = Family Registration Card --- Family means ---- Me and My wife Or Me and My Parents...?? (Documents Required For FRC)

MRC Marriage Registration Card ----- Issuer will be ---- Nadra Or Union Council ...?? (Documents Required For MRC)

Any March/April 2012 applicants here? If someone can tell me how long will it take for the visa to be granted. I am just waiting for my wife to be here.

Application Acknowledgement: April 10, 2012

PCC, Meds, Further docs requested: Sep 20, 2012

PCC, Meds, Docs submitted: Oct 3, 2012

Yup i'm march applicant .... Who had applied on 13th mar 2012 ..... But no one knows how long it will take...in this form me,jazzi,amz & simee all r waiting for their visas..... But it depends on AHC .... So just wait n watch....but i think for female applicants it takes only 9 months but standard time is 12 month.....btw whos ur CO?....K.A or Z.S?

Bro which info is related to Form 80..?? and old certified copies will be alrite for AHC....?? I got Photo copies of Statutory Delerations...

Bro what is Family registration form with SP..??

'Family registration form with SP' ... 'Family registration certificate (FRC)' .... Are the two the same? Or is it just that they want you to fill out the form and send them without getting the certificate? Anyone knows?

I want to ask another things sister .. What is "Family Registration Form With SP"...?? AHC want this Document..

FRC = Family Registration Card --- Family means ---- Me and My wife Or Me and My Parents...?? (Documents Required For FRC)

MRC Marriage Registration Card ----- Issuer will be ---- Nadra Or Union Council ...?? (Documents Required For MRC)

This FRC is for you and your wife.. Not your parents and documents required is ID card copies of both of you and marriage certificate but it will be better if you get marriage registration certificate which means your marriage is registered in Pakistan.. And MRC issuer is union council.. And for this too you need ID card copies and marriage certificate from aussie.

Its KA. When did you submitted further docs? Just wondering if any one has any idea of initial entry date? Do they give us 6 months? If the Visa is not granted soon, I may travel to Pakistan and want to stay for 2-3 months with my family.

Intial entry is valid till expiry of medical or pcc which is one year from the date... So you will have plenty of time dont worry..

and welcome to the forum.. When did you lodge your wife application in april or in march.

gye my stupid agent says it takes 3 mnths after medical, i loged application on 7th may and submited medicals on 20th october. on the spread sheet iv seeen that mostly ppl got aftr 1 and half mnth but i guess here simee aqsa amz jaziee r still waiting for there visas? how much time u guess we ll hav to wait ?

gye my stupid agent says it takes 3 mnths after medical, i loged application on 7th may and submited medicals on 20th october. on the spread sheet iv seeen that mostly ppl got aftr 1 and half mnth but i guess here simee aqsa amz jaziee r still waiting for there visas? how much time u guess we ll hav to wait ?

Wait till seven months i guess.. Or when they start granting april applicant...

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are doing great. I have good news for you all. My VISA is here and stamped!!! :) My timline: 3April 2012 till today 31Oct 2012. So thankful to Allah!!! I hope you all get it soon as well! Just keep in touch with them after first five months, thats what my husband did throughout and always be polite to them when u talk to them! Thank God this test is over! One of the most stressful 7months of my life! Such a big relief! :) Yaaaaaay! hurrahhh!!

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are doing great. I have good news for you all. My VISA is here and stamped!!! :) My timline: 3April 2012 till today 31Oct 2012. So thankful to Allah!!! I hope you all get it soon as well! Just keep in touch with them after first five months, thats what my husband did throughout and always be polite to them when u talk to them! Thank God this test is over! One of the most stressful 7months of my life! Such a big relief! :) Yaaaaaay! hurrahhh!!

Wow wonderfull news stareye MA..Congrats and best wishes for your life ahead..:)

Congratulation :biggrin:

'Family registration form with SP' ... 'Family registration certificate (FRC)' .... Are the two the same? Or is it just that they want you to fill out the form and send them without getting the certificate? Anyone knows?

FRC with Spouse only you and ur wife or if have any children , AHC ask for FRC with spouse so it will just show ur name and ur wife's name on it and NADRA issue it , FRC will be issued by Union Council

WOW MashAllah sis Congratulation really happy for u :)