Guest pakistan

Yup i asked them .... But he said sorry we can't tell u anything....its our rules but we have sent all of sep applicants reports to their embassies....every one is blaming one another.... K... Saying that iom is delaying ur case n iom saying that we have sent results.... Don't no whos lying ....

Yup i asked them .... But he said sorry we can't tell u anything....its our rules but we have sent all of sep applicants reports to their embassies....every one is blaming one another.... K... Saying that iom is delaying ur case n iom saying that we have sent results.... Don't no whos lying ....

Why IOM has to lie there is no reason janab its just ur CO who is lying :D

We are having trouble getting the trouble FRC. Need to clarify something ... if the NID is changed under the husband's name for FRC, doesn't then the passport need to be renewed under the new name as well?

Bro for that ur wife do not need to put ur name infront of her name , if she will put ur name infront of her name then she will have to change name on the passport as well , what she can do is she can keep her birth name and can add ur name in his father/husband portion thats how she will not have to get the passport name change which is big hassle so just keep it simple :)

We are having trouble getting the trouble FRC. Need to clarify something ... if the NID is changed under the husband's name for FRC, doesn't then the passport need to be renewed under the new name as well?

u just need to change satus on id card as first knight told u, but dun change anything in passport as a proof cuz u changed ur status on id card aftr submiting documents and filing forms when status on id card was not changed,

Bro for that ur wife do not need to put ur name infront of her name , if she will put ur name infront of her name then she will have to change name on the passport as well , what she can do is she can keep her birth name and can add ur name in his father/husband portion thats how she will not have to get the passport name change which is big hassle so just keep it simple :)

Thanks for that.

And same here ... a late Eid mubaraki to everyone.

Edited by AfgShah

Got Medical Req Today.. ALHAMDULILLAH!!

Other Documents Requests :  Certified copy of your Marriage Certificate, Nikkah Nama Urdu and English and Marriage Registration Certificate issued by Union Council.

 Affidavit/Statutory declaration written by at least 2 persons from family members in Pakistan in order to witness and support your relationship. Persons who provide these statements should state reason of how they believe in your relationship, how they are related to the applicant/sponsor and they should attach their photocopy of NIC or Passport. These statements should be attested by an oath commissioner.  Family registration form with SP

Anyone Can Tell Me What are these Documents Up there.. Coz i got married in Australia and Certified Marriage Certificate was attached when case was lodged. And i provided them 2 Statutory Decelerations of Australian Citizens already.. Why AHC asking me all this.. ??

Need ur replies brothers and Sisters.. Thanks

Other Documents Requests :  Certified copy of your Marriage Certificate, Nikkah Nama Urdu and English and Marriage Registration Certificate issued by Union Council.

 Affidavit/Statutory declaration written by at least 2 persons from family members in Pakistan in order to witness and support your relationship. Persons who provide these statements should state reason of how they believe in your relationship, how they are related to the applicant/sponsor and they should attach their photocopy of NIC or Passport. These statements should be attested by an oath commissioner.  Family registration form with SP

Anyone Can Tell Me What are these Documents Up there.. Coz i got married in Australia and Certified Marriage Certificate was attached when case was lodged. And i provided them 2 Statutory Decelerations of Australian Citizens already.. Why AHC asking me all this.. ??

this instructions for all applicant brother..u can send all documents true like paki or aussie all proof if u send already Statutory declaration then u can send old copy if u have save..this info all about related for form 80 ..they will ask u step by step many time :D so dont wory and keep provide them ...TC

Bro which info is related to Form 80..?? and old certified copies will be alrite for AHC....?? I got Photo copies of Statutory Delerations...

Bro what is Family registration form with SP..??

i means all infor for security checks ..u can get Family registration from NADRA office like (Form B)

Bro just send them whtever they asked , do think about what u did in past and not , just send them whtever they asked , FRC with spouse is Family registration certificate , if ur wife has CNIC or NICOP(National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis) u can get it done from NADRA , MRC is marriage registration cert which u will get from Union Council of ur area

Bro which info is related to Form 80..?? and old certified copies will be alrite for AHC....?? I got Photo copies of Statutory Delerations...

Bro what is Family registration form with SP..??

and whts ur date of Lodgment u r lucky u have got Medical request with all the additional documents

Lodgment Date: 25th of May 12 ..

Bro Nadra will give me the MRC.?? I don't have my wife's Overseas card with me and Nadra will accept my aussie marriage certificate..??

Is it possible for someone to register their marriages with NADRA who got married Overseas.. I don't know why AHC is creating Fuss.... Its their own Document , i did not made it at home by myself.. Lol..

Bro 2 statuary Decelerations (Statements) can be done by parents as well..?? Which Form Should I Use..?? (These statements should be attested by an oath commissioner)..??

Who's an Oath Commissioner..??