Guest pakistan

I had my interview on 25th of sep she asked me for my passport .... I asked her that day can u plz give me any rough idea when can i get my passport back coz 18th is my hubby's birthday.... She said she will try to send it before 18th .... Today is 15th n m still here:mad:they can't even imagine how bad it feels v all r so helpless.:cry:g.... Oh yea she signed me 2 docs that day 1 was about assie values n d other 1 was about criminal record...... But now i just wanna be there before 12th nov.....

I had my interview on 25th of sep she asked me for my passport .... I asked her that day can u plz give me any rough idea when can i get my passport back coz 18th is my hubby's birthday.... She said she will try to send it before 18th .... Today is 15th n m still here:mad:they can't even imagine how bad it feels v all r so helpless.:cry:g.... Oh yea she signed me 2 docs that day 1 was about assie values n d other 1 was about criminal record...... But now i just wanna be there before 12th nov.....

Come on then why u r worried ??????? u had interview they took the passport becoz they have to make decision on it , and if they have asked u to sign those documents it means ur decision is positive and u have got the visa , may be there is some delay in stamping or labeling the visa , just dont worry within few days u will get ur passport back with beautiful stamp on it :) and just dont worry u will be there before 12th of November still lot of time left in it :)

Bro my advice as i know paki AHC is to confirm with them about ur visa class which they will grant u at the end of ur application process.. If that's the case it does not matter for them to write 300 instead of 309.. Then why did not they wrote Sub class 100 which would give u a permanent entry to AUS.. Lolz.. That's quite funny.. I am amused to hear about the CO's from everyone.. Bloody hell everyone has the same CO. To all my sisters and brothers who are waiting for their visas, don't worry INSHALLAH u guys will get it soon.. My advice is to all of you do not call them everyday its just a wastage of time or money and makes u more frustating (except u have sent ur passport or in Case of an emergency). They don't bother about ur calls or emails coz they don't care about us (pakis). They treat us like the way they want to and as our Govt treat us becoz we live in a third world country. Everyone's got Paki passport i am sure coz i am a pakistani as well. Sorry to say there's no respect for us. On the other side our neighboring countries "India" and "Bangladesh" the average processing time for Partner visa is not more than 6 months. Here's the difference b/w them and us. Seriously!! So be patience everyone.. And one more thing guys it does not mean that i am discouraging anyone. If anyone wants to give compliments, Feedback or want to lodge a complaints. DIAC got their Updated Client Feedback Policy out now link is here --> (http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/services/services-form.htm).. AHC will grant u the visa one day, trust me.. i don't call them, i called them (after 8 weeks) 3 months ago only once after applying my visa..U don't believe me they called me 5 times in 5 months. coz its been 5 months since i applied for my 309 and waiting for my Medicals.. So guys have faith in ALLAH..!! And give it some time.. Everything will be fine.. INSHALLAH!! So brother and sisters i hope you understand.. I joined this forum 2 months ago and i'm on it everyday and not posting anything. But today i wanted to say it all.. Good Luck everyone and keep posting. My ALLAH fulfill all your good desires. (Ameen).

ooh brother u type long story but i feel when we call them then they make action and start working .. reminder bohat zaroori ha and at-least after call and email we will feel better ... Satisfaction :)

Hey FirstKnight ! All of u guys r lucky coz u have ur own home but for us i mean for girls its the worst part of our life to be in susraal without hubbys . U guys can't imagine this sort of lives.

this is also hard for me my wife alone in Aus.she cant wait even in 24 hours she online with me in skype ..why we had so much wait..:)

this is also hard for me my wife alone in Aus.she cant wait even in 24 hours she online with me in skype ..why we had so much wait..:)

Yup the same case for me bro , its equal stress for everyone its so hard to live like SINGLES when u r MARRIED it doesnt matter u r girl or boy or living in ur own home or susral

Guest sasasou

Even though personally I think this whole process is fairly annoying, I think it's a bit rough what habe been said here. Waiting times for Berlin have increased dramatically about the time I applied. My latest updated is that it will take AT LEAST 7-9 month, and this general waiting time has been confirmed by other people in the forums. Am now in my fifth month of waiting, and do not expect the visa grant any soon. Same current timeline people received applying in London. And yes, it does frustrate me that people from US or Phillipines are receiving their visas still between 2-4 month. I don't get the system and I do not think that it is fair, I just think that it is good or bad luck these days. But I never had the impression that the system is of any kind personal. Good luck with the visa.

Hey FirstKnight Gov daikhne nahi daiti star plus.... U can't imagine how it feels when sum1 asks u again n again wat r u doing? Where r u going? Y u doing this? Wat u wearing?..... Oh Allah.... Stop it yaar we r girls not slave that's y we girls can't wait coz we dont wanna stay here.... Mother in laws likes their daughter in laws only 1 day..... Which is wedding day after that for them we all are similar to evils or in urdu DAYAN.

or ali ur wife is lucky MashAllah:) q Mickey maq?

Hey FirstKnight Gov daikhne nahi daiti star plus.... U can't imagine how it feels when sum1 asks u again n again wat r u doing? Where r u going? Y u doing this? Wat u wearing?..... Oh Allah.... Stop it yaar we r girls not slave that's y we girls can't wait coz we dont wanna stay here.... Mother in laws likes their daughter in laws only 1 day..... Which is wedding day after that for them we all are similar to evils or in urdu DAYAN.

Lolz all im gonna say is get used to it.. Dont let it get on your nerves believe me it will get pretty hard if you think abt it.. Just say to yourself i dont care about this it gets pretty good then :P

KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI :) SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THIIII :) janab dont worry InshAllah very soon you will be out of HELL :D but must take AMZ's advise life will be more better InshAllah :D

Hey FirstKnight it seems like u r missing all these dramas or u like these serials more than us....:biggrin:

AMZ is senior member i think she is experiensed.... So experience speaks.... So i'll try to change myself AMZ.....

Lolz oh yeah been there for more then two years now so im pretty much use to it but thank God i dont have these drama in my home..u know what i mean :P

Hey FirstKnight it seems like u r missing all these dramas or u like these serials more than us....:biggrin:

AMZ is senior member i think she is experiensed.... So experience speaks.... So i'll try to change myself AMZ.....

Well to tell u truth i curse on those who watch those dramas :D if i know it doesnt mean i miss or watch those dramas yup experience speaks so take the advise and make ur life better , life can take turn anytime so we shud be prepared for anything , this is the part of married life sis all we need is to GIVE respect AND TAKE respect and be humble and peaceful all the time Allah definitely do the INSAF at the end of the day :)

Firstknight sometimes people don't deserve respect.... Jokes apart.... But all we r here r just like family thats why i m sharing my experience here.... Like u said Allah will help me so i m hoping n praying:)

Yup thats the right spirit Sis :) keep up hopes do better deserve better simple formula :)

amz aqsa, and me:) we all are in the same boat:p m sure we can get through it:) just enjoy it, cuz this aint gona last forevar:) waqt guzer hi jata he :) when we gona meet our spousess and start living with them, than i dun think we gona get time to miss them so much we r doing now:)

amz aqsa, and me:) we all are in the same boat:p m sure we can get through it:) just enjoy it, cuz this aint gona last forevar:) waqt guzer hi jata he :) when we gona meet our spousess and start living with them, than i dun think we gona get time to miss them so much we r doing now:)

Mujhay bhi is boat mein bitha loo :P coz i've been facing the same situation since jan :$