Guest pakistan

well we dun share finances with each other, i am living with my in laws, and his mother and father bear all my expenditures, there is no dierect sharing of finances btween us, 2ndly i think cohabitation means EVIDENCE that we hav met befor our shadi, right?

ACK : 7th may, Medical and extra documents requested :12th October

oh right i would let the CO know your situation and see if your inlaws can provide a written statement that you live with them etc photos are proof, i had 3 written forms from 3 different witnesses that my relationship and marriage is true and how they have seen the relationship develop etc

oh right i would let the CO know your situation and see if your inlaws can provide a written statement that you live with them etc photos are proof, i had 3 written forms from 3 different witnesses that my relationship and marriage is true and how they have seen the relationship develop etc

yeah, i will ask my co too, if i can provide proof that i live with my in laws, and they didnt ask abt the witness, they just asked for mrc frc, hey any1 knows frc contains only details of my spouse and me or all the family members of my spouse and me? and frc with spouse can be made from any uc or just uc where my nikah was registered? and wot documents do i need for FRC

COHABITATION means Humkhawabi Janab which means for how long u stayed together after marriage thats the term they use for the married couples , u will have to tell them when u got married , whether before marriage u both had contact and did ur husband visited u after he left for Australia after marriage , for this u need to provide them ur husband's travel details if he came in Pakistan or when he left for Australia after marriage , rest of it u can give them photos of u together , dvd's of marriage , marriage pics with family , and u can simply tell them on paper in written that u r living with ur in-laws and they are taking care of ur expenses,phone details wud be good,if u text each other or chat with each other , send them 20 to 30 pics of different occasions when u both were together

yeah, i will ask my co too, if i can provide proof that i live with my in laws, and they didnt ask abt the witness, they just asked for mrc frc, hey any1 knows frc contains only details of my spouse and me or all the family members of my spouse and me? and frc with spouse can be made from any uc or just uc where my nikah was registered? and wot documents do i need for FRC

Nikah Nama or take Marriage registration Certificate with u to get FRC , u just need to give them CNIC copies of ur husband and you , and u do not need to show the family members of ur spouse , it will be just for u and ur husband , And u can take FRC only from NADRA not union council , u can take MRC from Union Council , just go to the union council where u live coz must be ur family got the Nikahkhawan so u can get it from the union council where ur parents live.

Edited by FirstKnight

yeahooooo:biggrin: i v got the medical request and addditional documents request, from my CO. but she asked for the evidence of contact/relationship with your sponsor (eg. letters with original envelopes, telephone bills with call details, family gatherings photographs, money transfers, evidence of cohabitation etc)

now is tat ok if i send them the fone calls details and photographs, i dun have any evidence of money transfer and cohabitation, to what should i do??

ACK : 7th may, Medical and extra documents requested :12th October

Congrats mickey mac finally got the request han.. Good for you..:)

i wonder why they left aquamist she is also april applicant..

Edited by Amz

Congrats Mickey, may appl r getting med, next is Jun, yay.

Knight, let see if my co ask for this mrc, not sure we have send it though, thought nikah nama is a valid document to be trusted, they make special cases/requests for pak :)

They ask MRC from everyone so its better if you go ahead and make all the documents they usually ask from everybody.. It will save alot of time when they request them.. And even if you have send the nikkahnama they will ask for It..I send me english copy of nikkahnama with application thinking it was enough but even then ask for the urdu copy of it along with MRC... They have made their list for the requested documents and they ask it from everyone you can chk the spreadsheet to confirm it.

They ask MRC from everyone so its better if you go ahead and make all the documents they usually ask from everybody.. It will save alot of time when they request them.. And even if you have send the nikkahnama they will ask for It..I send me english copy of nikkahnama with application thinking it was enough but even then ask for the urdu copy of it along with MRC... They have made their list for the requested documents and they ask it from everyone you can chk the spreadsheet to confirm it.

yup amz u r right, they ask it frm evry1, inshallah on monday i will get my medical done:) and than FINGERS CROSSED:) how long will hav to wait more aftr medicals;)

yup amz u r right, they ask it frm evry1, inshallah on monday i will get my medical done:) and than FINGERS CROSSED:) how long will hav to wait more aftr medicals;)

From the looks of visa grant over here i guess 1-2 months after medical if you have send form80 with application.. Most probably you'll get visa by the end of next month :)

From the looks of visa grant over here i guess 1-2 months after medical if you have send form80 with application.. Most probably you'll get visa by the end of next month :)

Alllah Kare Aisa hi ho:) ya amz I v sent form80 they asked fr form888 and proofs Marc frc nd birth certificate..so let's c....

Yeah, we have send the urdu copy too along with eng translation. guess we should send it if not yet, have to dig through the docu we hav sent.

Is there any other May appl on this forum except mickey?

Congrats mickey mac finally got the request han.. Good for you..:)

i wonder why they left aquamist she is also april applicant..

Aquamist has already submitted her medical with her application but she told me a few days ago on Skype that her Agent asked her for FRC . . .It seems like she has also been asked for additional documents by AHC . . . Will ask her if she comes online . . .

Yeah, we have send the urdu copy too along with eng translation. guess we should send it if not yet, have to dig through the docu we hav sent.

Is there any other May appl on this forum except mickey?

Yeah just wait till when your co request it.. And mickey is the only female applicant of may.. So i guess now we will have to wait for your wife turn..:)

Aquamist has already submitted her medical with her application but she told me a few days ago on Skype that her Agent asked her for FRC . . .It seems like she has also been asked for additional documents by AHC . . . Will ask her if she comes online . . .

Yeah i asked her but she hasnt gotten any request yet.. And her medical expires this month so dont know what they are waiting for.