Guest pakistan

Good news guys,

I finally have a CO and have been requested for further documents

Form 80

marriage registration cert

family registration certs

:biggrin:

Excellent news, congrats. did u got med n pcc req too?

pls update timeline spreadsheet.

Medical with documents

Sabi has got Medical Request along with additional documents becoz u sent Form 80 along with other documents while applying rite ???? and Semi didnt get Medical request coz she didnt submit Form 80 before , and they do it in a que so that is why they have go it on same day , well i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy and relived to hear this good news from both of u :) yes AMZ we are the next and hope fully by the end of August we will also have Medical request :)

Good news guys,

I finally have a CO and have been requested for further documents

Form 80

marriage registration cert

family registration certs

:biggrin:

Marriage Registration Cert is the one which we get from NADRA right ??

what about Family Registration Cert ????? kindly explain

I think they are gonna contact us after Eid now at the end of August just like firstknight said or maybe at the start of sept if they don't take leave with Eid holidays.

Well yes usually they are assigning CO and medical request in 4 and Half Months , mine DOL is 10th of April so yes i hope they will do it After Eid and it means can expect it at end of August after Eid

But the person who is over 18 years age do not need B Form , they only need to submit their Birth Certificate ?????

[h=3]Family Registration Certificate(FRC)[/h]

The family certificate is a document which contains the details of all the family members. It is usually use for the visa purposes requirement of the embassies to show the relatedness or connection by blood or marriage or adoption.

http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=14

simee, med is actually quite quick process, its only the security clearance tht takes time, so they asked for form80, maybe its one of the optional requirements for sec clearance, ur case is now moving, u shud expect med soon and after med, its matter of few weeks rather than months for visa. i hope my wife gets a med and pcc request soon.

btw i got reply back from AHC for my enquiry abt my wife's visa, they said my request has been forwarded to the case officer. they didnt said 12 months bla bla story ... so hopefully some gud progress is happening MASHALLAH :). I pray we all remaining INSHALLAH also get med and/or pcc req. v.soon.

here is the link to check everyone's timeline. please update those you haven't as yet. thnks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lpaM0lENldJTkE

to save (Ctrl+s)

what r other documents they have asked from u ???? kindly update it will help other applicants to arrange it to avoid time loss

They have asked me to provide them pre marrige pics n after marrige pics when my baby was born those pics , merrige certificate , nikha nama in urdu , Statutory declaration from 2 family members

btw i got reply back from AHC for my enquiry abt my wife's visa, they said my request has been forwarded to the case officer. they didnt said 12 months bla bla story ... so hopefully some gud progress is happening MASHALLAH :). I pray we all remaining INSHALLAH also get med and/or pcc req. v.soon.

Fantastic you have just given me hope to email them again.. But I'm gonna wait for few more weeks:)

They have asked me to provide them pre marrige pics n after marrige pics when my baby was born those pics , merrige certificate , nikha nama in urdu , Statutory declaration from 2 family members

you did not sent all these things when u submitted ur application ????

oh yes guys ive been asked for stat declaration as well atleast 2 family members............does tht mean statement on stamp paper or plain paper attested by oath commissioner....and if stamp paper then a 100 rs stamp paper? :S

oh yes guys ive been asked for stat declaration as well atleast 2 family members............does tht mean statement on stamp paper or plain paper attested by oath commissioner....and if stamp paper then a 100 rs stamp paper? :S

Nope it shudnt be on stamp paper , just type it and get a print on A4 Paper , when u type a Deceleration just leave some space at the bottom of page for the signatures and date , and also get the photo copy of CNIC both front and back side on one page of that person , and if u will go to stamp paper shop they have urdu to english translated CNIC form ,get the CNIC translated in English and attatch it with the decleration , then only get it attested and notarized . this is what i did and they accepted it :)

Nope it shudnt be on stamp paper , just type it and get a print on A4 Paper , when u type a Deceleration just leave some space at the bottom of page for the signatures and date , and also get the photo copy of CNIC both front and back side on one page of that person , and if u will go to stamp paper shop they have urdu to english translated CNIC form ,get the CNIC translated in English and attatch it with the decleration , then only get it attested and notarized . this is what i did and they accepted it :)

Thanks bro this really helps :)

i had that changeable CNIC translating form but i am sorry i lost the USB other wise i cud send it you via email , but mostly the people who sell stam papers they have these forms in their computer system so i hope u can find it easily if cudnt find anyone near to u, u can get it done from Cantt Court if u live near Cantt or Model Town Court there are many people who do this , u can get it attested from there as well so first just write the decleration get the signatures on it and then even just take the photo copies of the CNIC's they will translate it so attatch it with decelration and get it attested

this is so annoying why couldnt they ask for all this in the begining !!!!

this is annoying sis but if we do it properly at the start it really help reduce the time , and they have this in the document list as well that we need to send them Form 80 , declaration and stuff so if we send all the document at once it really help proceed the process fast :)