Guest pakistan

Guest lahorite
@Lahorite what are ur exact Ack Letter and Medical request dates , r u done with Medicals already ??? and when they asked u for medicals did they asked u for any further documents ????

ack letter by 1st march and medikal request by july18,n submitted medikal 23 july...nah no further dokumnt thy askd fr

ack letter by 1st march and medikal request by july18,n submitted medikal 23 july...nah no further dokumnt thy askd fr

you must have received acknowledgment letter on 1st of March but date mentioned on ur letter is 27th of Feb right ??? they consider the date which is mentioned on ack letter , so it means it took u 4 months and 21 days for the Medical request , well i hope March applicants will get it soon and then April one may b in late August or Early September .

@ Simee any further news from AHC ???, as its ur town now ,i just have seen spreadsheet Lahorite is late Feb applicant and i think got medical request late July ,i think took them exactly 5 months ,and ur 5 months will be completed in August right ???? so we April applicants are hoping that after u,shezi82 and sabi we will get medical request :( so Jaldi say medical send kero sis :)

Hey i also applied in march :-(

and wish u a good luck sis (i got a feeling u r femal thats why saying sis dont mind it if u r male ) :) , if they didnt asked for anymore documents with medical it means ur case will be in final que if CO is done with that , so i wish and pray that Almighty Allah give u a positive result soon :)

Hey i also applied in march :-(

Dont worry sis u r near to get Medical request , patience is what we require at the moment , and this is Holy Month of Ramadan do pray to Almighty Allah InshAllah we all will get it at the end as we cant do nothing except wait , i know its hard but we all need to be patient at the moment :)

Guest sujon1626

Hi,

I few questions to ask. We are two brothers & One sister. My sister is living in UK & Me, My Bro in Aus. In my home country i have my wife, little daughter & our mother.

Now Can I add my mother in my wifes partner visa application as a dependent relative. As she is dependent on my wife since i left Bangladesh ? I can prove it.

Guest lahorite
you must have received acknowledgment letter on 1st of March but date mentioned on ur letter is 27th of Feb right ??? they consider the date which is mentioned on ack letter , so it means it took u 4 months and 21 days for the Medical request , well i hope March applicants will get it soon and then April one may b in late August or Early September .

nah the date on it ws 1st march,n my medikal may b gt delayd cz of their annual yaer startings..or Lord knows!sure u ppl gt it more early

Guest lahorite
and wish u a good luck sis (i got a feeling u r femal thats why saying sis dont mind it if u r male ) :) , if they didnt asked for anymore documents with medical it means ur case will be in final que if CO is done with that , so i wish and pray that Almighty Allah give u a positive result soon :)

ameen!

ys m a gal!

and same greets fr u n fr rest of da forum membrz!

nah the date on it ws 1st march,n my medikal may b gt delayd cz of their annual yaer startings..or Lord knows!sure u ppl gt it more early

yeah Aussie financial year start in from July so may be thats the reason it get delayed but as they have mentioned 12 months in the time line i think still 4 months or so isnt that bad , March applicants are near to their 5 months they have not got it , so hope they will get it soon then we can have idea ,becoz they problem is they have a que system so if there was some delay due to financial year it will effect all the applicants except they do it fast , so hope to have medical request soon .

Hi,

I few questions to ask. We are two brothers & One sister. My sister is living in UK & Me, My Bro in Aus. In my home country i have my wife, little daughter & our mother.

Now Can I add my mother in my wifes partner visa application as a dependent relative. As she is dependent on my wife since i left Bangladesh ? I can prove it.

Bro if u r applying for 309 visa then u cant add ur mother in it , if u have children u can add them but in 309 u cant add ur mother , well i am not sure about it , but that is what i know , if u r in Australia now u can call the immigration department or email them and they will let u know what u need to do exactly

Hi,

Its a bit tricky question.. You need to get migration agent advice or call AHC to inquire about this... I think you can add her if she is entirely dependent on your wife but if she fails to satisfy health requirement all applicant visa can be refused on this basis.

goodluck.

Edited by Amz

Dont worry sis u r near to get Medical request , patience is what we require at the moment , and this is Holy Month of Ramadan do pray to Almighty Allah InshAllah we all will get it at the end as we cant do nothing except wait , i know its hard but we all need to be patient at the moment :)

True we can only pray n be positive abt things

Hi,

you can call to Australian embassy or AHC .. they will tell u which subclass u can apply visa...!!!

Also watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVM0JriJ_p8&feature=player_embedded#!

Edited by alilibra4

Good news guys,

I finally have a CO and have been requested for further documents

Form 80

marriage registration cert

family registration certs

:biggrin:

Yes FINALLY the news we all have been waiting for..:D

congrats simee..

did they ask for medical or not.

Good news guys,

I finally have a CO and have been requested for further documents

Form 80

marriage registration cert

family registration certs

:biggrin:

Congrats sis atlast u have got the CO assigned just before 5 Months which is great :) , i told u they will ask for Form 80 and i dont think they asked for the Medical becoz they normally do it after completing security checks , waisay i think we shud all send Form 80 at the start becoz it really reduce time becoz all the other Feb applicants sent it with application and now they have got the Medical request and Medical is the last thing before making decision , so i think submitting Form 80 at start help reducing time,anyhow good news that atleast something is happening :)