Lucky Country? Nah! Just a good kid.

Guest guest30038

Guest guest30038

Just got back from Coles to find my wallet missing. I was wearing cargo pants with a small back pocket so I put my wallet in the leg pocket...........I remember clearly leaving the last shop with my wallet so I knew it must've dropped onto the car park..........turns out it must've fell outta my pocket when I raised my leg to climb into the fourby.

Dashed back to the shopping centre looked at where I was parked..........no wallet. Fearing the worst I asked at Coles if anyone had handed it in. Imagine my surprise when the girl reached under the counter and handed it me, complete with credit cards and 500 bucks cash that I'd just drawn from the ATM. :hug:

Turns out the young trolley boy had found it and taken it straight into his superior. What a job trying to get him to take 50 bucks reward!

Made my day knowing that there are still honest folk around and even more so him being so young and working for peanuts. :notworthy:

kev

Guest proud2beaussie

Nice story Kev.I agree with Quoll,it's nice to know there are good kids around,the kids of today get a lot of bad press these days ,and some of it deserved,but not all of them are bad and your story demonstrates that well.

Thanks for posting it.

Guest guest30038
Only $50 bucks..... Tight arse:biglaugh:

Just drawn my last 500 to pay a bill for 450, so he copped unlucky ..............coulda give him more but the bill would have been paid late and I'd have copped a penalty fee .............that's my excuse anyways :biglaugh:

kev

Archived