Form 80 Issues

_shel

Can people give me idea how likely it is I'll be asked for form 80 applying for a spouse visa?

I'm getting really stressed about it now having read this statement on the form.........

Q19 "Note: You must complete details for any person who is or was your

parent or with whom you have had a parent-like relationship with. This

should include, but is not limited to, natural parents, adoptive parents,

IVF parents, surrogate parents, step-parents, foster parents, and/or

guardians."

Thing is I grew up in (so called) care. I lived in 35 different places, prob 20 of were foster parents, I couldnt even tell you there surname let alone the D.O.B etc.

I 'know' my parents but not enough to even put in a D.O.B for my father. Same for my siblings except one sister whos son lives with me.

Getting stressed that if they can not check me they'll refuse me. How do I 'prove' I dont know this info, not like I was adopted and have a certificate to say so.

Can people give me idea how likely it is I'll be asked for form 80 applying for a spouse visa?

Most unlikely.

If parental resposibility was delegated from time to time to various parties in conjunction with an official body, it would be suffucient to nominate the official body.

Thank you wrussel. So I'll deal with it if/when i'm asked for it and put the local council down who were in effect my 'parents'. I've got a copy of the original Court Order somewhere from when they became such when I was about 2.

Thanks again, big relief that they prob wont even ask for it.

Archived