SS statement for application

Cots

We are at the final stages of our Vic ss application and have been asked to make a statement as to why we want to live in Vic when we have friends and have been to other places in Oz. Anyone else done the same and can offer any help?

Guest jodiejay

Hi I am affraid I cant answer your question but am interested in it as Iam also moving to vic under ss. Have you already recieved your state sponsor or do you need to make this statement in order to gain it?

Or Has this been asked of you at a later stage? thanks j.

Hi

We had to answer the same question before being granted our ss for vic earlier this year. We had both friends and family in other areas but had chosen vic due to job opportunities, lifestyle and because brother in law regularly flies into vic on business. I wrote about 3/4 paragraphs and sent the email the next day. We didn't have to send a stat dec though. Our ss was granted th day after that. Good luck. Hopefully you should hear something soon.

Sue

Guest Natty T

Hi, i too have done this for a SS to W A. I talked about the benefits to our family life, the children, a safer area to live, a better lifestyle, more family time and about friends we have too. To be honest i waffled on a bit, typed 3 sides when printed. Its hard to know what to put as we haven't visited. All the best to you.

Natalie:jiggy:

Guest TRACEY & PETER

how far in the process are you, will we have to do this, we have been accepted in the ss vic, but have now got a c/o and have done our meds and are senting our police checks tomorrow, we did send evidence of why we were going to vic, ie, house prices school info, area info and job info.

do you think we will still have to do this

Archived