goal keeper needed expats football team

Guest LukeSkywalker

Sh1t I wish I was there but I'm going to Melbourne. My 9 year old son has just signed with Arsenal (he's staying here for 6 months) but hopefully will sign with Melbourne Victory (hopefully they have some good coaches).

Guest davey boy uk

not a goal kepper jus moved over here n looking for a football team jus for training and to keep fit really, if u could let us know wuld be great cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Natalie25

Hi there, My hubby is a semi pro goal keeper, and used to play professional for Walsall. He's gutted because we wont be in Oz until May next year but can you tell us anything at the local clubs in brisbane/gold coast?? Do they take footy seriously over there because he'll be lost if he can't play!!!

Thanks and good luck with finding a keeper.

any goal keepers want a game and live on the gold coast MP me and i will give the info. must be british as its a british side and we just won the double..

Oh what a shame!!!

We live Brisbane Northside (Bit to far) But my OH would of defo been up 4 a game, and he is a goalie, and so is our son, Oh wish it woulda been a bit nearer LOL:sad:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

Was wondering if you are still searching for a goalkeeper, havent played in years but maybe quite interested depending on location, im at north gold coast

• 2 months later...

Archived