11 year old girl moving to perth in need of someone to talk to!!!!

Guest theleeclan

Guest theleeclan

hi

My name is alix and i am a girl of 11 years old. I am moving to Perth and i am very nervous. :yes: I am worried about starting a new school since i luv mine! And making new friends!

Alix

x

Guest mcleod275
hi

My name is alix and i am a girl of 11 years old. I am moving to Perth and i am very nervous. I am worried about starting a new school since i luv mine! And making new friends!

Alix

x

my name is abby and i am 11 years old im moving to perth too i am nervous to i dont want to leave all my friends:sad:. i am going to a new school in england as i am going in to yr 7 then i have to start secondary school again in perth i am going to prendiville it will be hard to find my way around TWICE!!we are going in january do you know when your going.

speak to you soon

Abby:wubclub:

Hi Alix and Abby

i am nervous too but really wont to go.I am 11 in october. I going to perth too but I dont know when i am moving out maybe in 2010 waiting for our state sponsorship would be good to keep in touchwhat do your friends feel about you going

Georgia

Guest theleeclan

Hi Georgia and Abby ,

We are hopefully moving in the begginning of next year aswell. I am very nervous about making new friends and leaving all my family and friends behind. I have 2 little sisters , Molly,7 , 8 in October and Charley,5. My friends are very upset about me going. We are also waiting for our statesponsorship which we should hopefully get in August time.

Hope to speak to you soon,

Alix

Guest auzy08

:smile:Hi my name is kloe i am 12 now i moved to perth it was fab. it was so warm it was amaxing where abouts in perth you moving to i lived in stirling. when you go for make loads of new friends you should go on this camp called interactive adventures its brill i went and made loads of new friends they are all lovely and funny. hope you enjoy it in australia just as much as i did .... write bck

Guest theleeclan

thanks i am sure i will enjoy it we dont know where abouts we are moving to yet coz waiting for our statesponsorship which we should hopefully get in August.I am very excited but nervous at the same time. I am worried about making new friends and starting a new school.Perth sounds beaitiful and I cant wait to be there! How long ago did you go?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Alix Lee

x

Guest auzy08

i moved in september but i came back in february i loved it so much but i missed people a lot. its great do you have msn??? :spinny:

Guest courtney1997

Heyyy, i am 12 and i live in perth (woodvale)

it is the best country eva!

if you wanna talk pm me!!!!

luv courtney....x

Guest theleeclan

hiya Courtney

have you always lived in perth? If not when did you move?

Alix

x

Hi Georgia and Abby ,

We are hopefully moving in the begginning of next year aswell. I am very nervous about making new friends and leaving all my family and friends behind. I have 2 little sisters , Molly,7 , 8 in October and Charley,5. My friends are very upset about me going. We are also waiting for our statesponsorship which we should hopefully get in August time.

Alix

Hi Alix we are hopeing to get are state sponsorship in Aug I have two sisters Taylor 6 and Ruby 2 my friends are up set to and keep asking when am i going we don't no were we are moving to till we get out there. Are you enjoying the holidays?

Georgia :jiggy:

Guest h011i3

Hi Girls am Holl13 and am 11 in dec

Im moving out to Perth on the 9 sep 09 and getting very excited, But going to miss friends and family. Im going to live in Yanchep and going to Yanchep School.If anyone wants to talk to me i'm on msn,and on facebook.I have a brother he is 13 oct has any one got older bruvs ?

(Hi Courtney how are you ?)

Bye Girls speak to you all soon. :smile:

Guest theleeclan

hi gerogia,

yeah i am enjoying the holidays, r u?

We were suppossed to be getting our state sponsorship in the middle of August but got them today!!!!! Do you have Msn?

Alix

x

Guest theleeclan

hi hollie

yeah i do have msn , but sorry i have no brothers just 2 little sisters: Molly,7, and charley,5.

We dont know where abouts we are going yet untill we get out there. We were supposed to get our statesponsorship in the middle of august but we got them today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alix

x

Guest courtney1997
hiya Courtney

have you always lived in perth? If not when did you move?

Alix

x

No , we moved in january just this year! It was very stange at first and i hated it but my thoughts soon changed lol !

from courta...x

Guest holly porter

hey hollie im 11

and im moving to warrnabool melbourne australia.

soz i dont have any older bruvs.

holly x

Guest garynhelen

heya, I'm rachel and I'im 11 too!

I'm also quite scared about moving to perth as we already have the visa sent in and were planning to go at the end of next year or hopefully earlier.

we have a horse, her foal, a dog and a rabbit that we have to leave because we cant afford to take them with us.

i have two older siblings, eldest is Rebekah and she's 16, i know she will find it so hard to leave the horses. and my brother is Daniel (14) and he will have to leave his friends at air cadets.

I'm home-educated and i go to ballet so I dont have many friends anyway. the main thing i would miss is the animals as they form a big part in my life. I really would like to go to perth so im really mixed about leaving.

rachel

xx

hi gerogia,

yeah i am enjoying the holidays, r u?

We were suppossed to be getting our state sponsorship in the middle of August but got them today!!!!! Do you have Msn?

Alix

x

Hi Alix

I am enjoying my holidays too.My sister ruby had a christening on sunday she had a fab party we got a big inflatable assult course. I have msn tell it to you by pm.

gradulaton on your state sponsorship when are you going to move out to oz

From Georgia :smile:

heya, I'm rachel and I'im 11 too!

I'm also quite scared about moving to perth as we already have the visa sent in and were planning to go at the end of next year or hopefully earlier.

we have a horse, her foal, a dog and a rabbit that we have to leave because we cant afford to take them with us.

i have two older siblings, eldest is Rebekah and she's 16, i know she will find it so hard to leave the horses. and my brother is Daniel (14) and he will have to leave his friends at air cadets.

I'm home-educated and i go to ballet so I dont have many friends anyway. the main thing i would miss is the animals as they form a big part in my life. I really would like to go to perth so im really mixed about leaving.

rachel

xx

Hi Rachel

I love animals to. What is it like to be home- educated will you be home educated in OZ ? I play for u11 football team and gymnastics. I love being out doors so look forward to being in Oz. Were abouts in Perth are you going?

Georgia Lee:hug:

Guest garynhelen
Hi Rachel

I love animals to. What is it like to be home- educated will you be home educated in OZ ? I play for u11 football team and gymnastics. I love being out doors so look forward to being in Oz. Were abouts in Perth are you going?

Georgia Lee:hug:

Hey Georgia,

Its pretty cool, We sort out our own Time-Tables so we can choose what subjects we want to do. Of course, mum or dad have a look at the Time-Table to check if it covers everything im currently learning. I will be around 12-13 when we move over to Oz, so i will have to start going to high school. im quite an Out-Doorsey person myself.. The whole Family is really so its quite a plus. :goofy: We're going somewhere around Joondalup (that name keeps cropping up) near my uncle..

Rachel xx

Hi everyone

My name is crystal im 9 im 10 in sep.

im moveing to queenzland hopefully the end of this yr we are jst waiting for our statesponcership to come bck which could be any time now.

Im exsited of going there but im really scaired of spiders and inm scaired of the big long flight because we have to stop at a difforent country that we have never been before.

Also im going to miss my friends and family aspecially my nanny.

im quiet scaired of going to school there because im rubish at making friends.

im looking forward to going to the beach every day and going bodyboarding and surfing lesons.

also im looking forward of haveing a big house and a big bedroom and also a huge swimming pool and trampoleenin my back garden.

anyway if anyone has MSN please pm me as i would like to make friends in oz

love CRYSTAL XXXXX

Hey Georgia,

Its pretty cool, We sort out our own Time-Tables so we can choose what subjects we want to do. Of course, mum or dad have a look at the Time-Table to check if it covers everything im currently learning. I will be around 12-13 when we move over to Oz, so i will have to start going to high school. im quite an Out-Doorsey person myself.. The whole Family is really so its quite a plus. :goofy: We're going somewhere around Joondalup (that name keeps cropping up) near my uncle..

Rachel xx

hiya Rachel

have you got more famliy at oz or is it just your uncle when I move to oz I will be 11 have you got msn if have send to me by pm speak soon.

lv Georgia :rolleyes:

Guest Davjac

Hi all

My names Megan and I'm 11 and we are moving to Perth next year and I can't wait, a bit nervous about starting a new school and making friends does anybody know whereabouts in Perth they are going, don't know yet.

Megan :jiggy:

Archived