Anyone from Swindon off to Oz??

Guest the ozbunch

hi,we are also for swindon and are hoping to goto perth by late this year early next year,we have been trying to get our visas for nearly two years,but we are nearly there!!.what part are you from?,and how far along are you?

• 7 months later...

Hopefully Perth have 2 sisters there! Would like to go in 2012 if not before but visas are taking a while!! Have a question for ya! YOu said you're getting a house built did you have to apply before you did that, my mum and dad want to get a house but need permission as they just want to use it a few times a year they're staying in England!

Guest sydney86

Hey!!

Im from Swindon too, well Purton just outside - worked in Shaw Ridge leisure park for years... its a small world.

Have been in Sydney for 2 and a half years - I can tell you now you wont miss Swindon one bit.

It is funny when I tell Aussies im from Swindon a lot of them say 'wow is that the place with the crazy roundabout!!' hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Lauren87

Hi Everyone!

I'm a Swindonian living in sunny Perth!! Been here since last March and lived in Sydney for 18months before that. Love it here!

if you need any advice, just give me a message :-)

Lauren x

Archived