Help! Urgent! Documents for SA online application

Guest mack

Hi all

Please could someone help ASAP

I have submitted the online application for SS SA, now need to post off the docs.

On the SA SS online application instruction it states the following:

The Application Cover Sheets (2 pages) with the main applicant�s details will be generated from this system when you complete the application form online.

The cover sheet generated in the email is only ONE page long.......

Do they want two copies or what? unsure.gif

Then there is this wording on the online form instructions too

Note that some documents will require to be certified by a Notary Public, Bank Official, or other appropriate officer.

• I believe the cover sheet(s) can be witnessed my anyone really even a neighbour
  • I have the financial declaration signed and stamped at the bank
  • How about the copy of passport? Is it ok to submit this without any certification?

Thank you so much to anyone who responds ASAP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jason brickie
Hi all

Please could someone help ASAP

I have submitted the online application for SS SA, now need to post off the docs.

On the SA SS online application instruction it states the following:

The Application Cover Sheets (2 pages) with the main applicant�s details will be generated from this system when you complete the application form online.

The cover sheet generated in the email is only ONE page long.......

Do they want two copies or what? unsure.gif

Then there is this wording on the online form instructions too

Note that some documents will require to be certified by a Notary Public, Bank Official, or other appropriate officer.

• I believe the cover sheet(s) can be witnessed my anyone really even a neighbour

• I have the financial declaration signed and stamped at the bank

• How about the copy of passport? Is it ok to submit this without any certification?

Thank you so much to anyone who responds ASAP

Hi Mack, Well our neighbour signed our cover sheets ( we sent the no2 sheet like requested even though there was only a heading on it!!) You will need to have the passport page certified. We sent our's off on Friday. Now the agonising wait again!

Good luck Jason&Sarah :twitcy:

Guest needingtogo

Hi,

We got the bank to sign the cover sheet whilst he was signing the Pro Forma. Ourdocuments were all recieved on the 22nd although due to us not writing the amount in Aus Dollars (only in english pounds) we have been sent an e-mail to say we need to refill the form out and fax it back immediately (hoping the immediately bit means good news). We are not using an agent so we are learning as we go along.

Good luck with the SS it looks like SA are fairly quick in their responses.

Bex.x

Guest needingtogo

Hi all,

Checked online today and found that we have been approved for our SA SS.Still in shock as this came back very quickly with documents only recieved on the 22nd July.

Good luck to all waiting. We did not use an agent so have found the people on here and their advice so valuable.

Bex.x

Hi guys

Thanks so much for responding

CONGRATS Bex.x it musy be lovely to be 'in shock'! Hehe

Got the docs sorted now, just waiting for boss to do the reference!!!! He seems to be dragging his feet...two days now, i dont want to wait much longer....

I think i should send the docs without my reference.....

I hope SA will not worry too much about that, must be many bosses who wont do them especially once they find out you want to leave....the SA immigration must understand that surely?

All the best for you guys

Thank you

Archived