North east meet up

Guest wardy

Guest wardy

Hi everyone

There are a few of us that are planning a meet on Sunday 29th April in Hartlepool probaly not far from the Marina.

There are some from Newcastle, Redcar, Middlesbrough and I think Sunderland if you are interested I can give you exact details when I get them.

People are bringing kids of all ages mine are boys 11 and 13.

Hope to see you there

Kaye :jiggy:

Guest jonseywife

Hi Kaye,

Think thats a bit far for me.............. I got lost going to Brighton yesterday, and its only 50 miles away!!!!???????? Better not risk it - hope it all goes well & have fun !!! :rolleyes:

Guest wardy

Thanks

I have always wanted to see what Brighton is like, but it is too far for us too.

Will try to have fun especially if I put a bottle of vodka in my bag :D

Kaye

Hi Wardy

We live in Seaham so Hartlepool is great for us. Send us the details when you have them and fingers crossed we should know if we have passed our TRA by then and if we do we will come and join you.

kiki

Guest LyndaG

Hi

Were in Guisborough and a north east meet up sounds good but cant make that weekend :no: , have a good time and I would love to meet another time.:biggrin:

Lynda and family

Guest wardy
Hi

Were in Guisborough and a north east meet up sounds good but cant make that weekend :no: , have a good time and I would love to meet another time.:biggrin:

Lynda and family

There is talk of another one maybe happening later on not sure when if I find out anything will post on her.

Its a shame you cant come the more the merrier. :jiggy:

Kaye :)

Guest wardy
Hi Wardy

We live in Seaham so Hartlepool is great for us. Send us the details when you have them and fingers crossed we should know if we have passed our TRA by then and if we do we will come and join you.

kiki

Hi Kiki

Have pm'd you with the details.

Guest michele'n'michael
Hi everyone

There are a few of us that are planning a meet on Sunday 29th April in Hartlepool probaly not far from the Marina.

There are some from Newcastle, Redcar, Middlesbrough and I think Sunderland if you are interested I can give you exact details when I get them.

People are bringing kids of all ages mine are boys 11 and 13.

Hope to see you there

Kaye :jiggy:

Hi were from northumberland. Send the details pleeeeeeeeeeeez!! Michele x:chatterbox:

Guest wardy
Hi were from northumberland. Send the details pleeeeeeeeeeeez!! Michele x:chatterbox:

Hi Michele

I have pmd you

hope to see you there

Hi

We are from Middlesbrough. Would love to make your meet up but are a little bit busy at the moment (getting married the week after). We will try our best so could you please let us know the details.

Thanks a bunch, Ali (alimal):yes:

Guest wardy

Hi everyone

Details of meet

Sunday 29th April at 2pm (some I believe may meet at 1 pm** table has been booked in the name of Tracey but you should just see us.

It at the

Brewers fayre

Old west quay

the marina

maritime avenue

hartlepool marine.

If you are wanting to come please can you let us know if possible as we can add extra reservations as to what we have already done.

Hope to see you there

Kaye :biggrin:

Ps good luck with the wedding alimal

Guest wardy

Hi everyone

last call for North East meet if anyone can confirm they are coming that would be great just we have to have an idea for the pub so they can organise the space.

I know we have some who have emailed and are coming but anyone else if you cant confirm dont worry i'm sure we will squeeze you in.

Hope to see you there

kaye :)

Guest R n G

Just read this today would love to get together at the next meet, we live in Rowlands Gill, Gateshead!

Cheers

Gillian and Richard

Guest tracey.d

Hi

It was nice to meet you all today (wardy, kiki, alimal)

What a good turnout. I had a great afternoon. I'll try and organise another before I go and let you all know when it is. Would be good to meet more :)

Bloomin heck. Now I've found another Oz forum the kids'll never get on the computer!!!!

Archived