Who will be up first in the morning?

Elliott-Family

Apologies for being stupid but what is special about tomorrow?

Emma

The Visa year runs from start of August to start of August. The number of visa's (especially types like 175's) is a finite number and they run out towards the end of the eyear and build up a backlog...then at the start of August they start giving them out again.

No stupid at all, thinking of applying for a 175 myself even tho i don't need one...just so i can join in the party tomorrow.

Feels a bit like watching everyone else have Christmas.:eek:

Guest mcleod275
Do you think anyone will get 175's granted tomorrow,

I dont think ours will, but wont stop me racing out of bed to come and check lol

Good luck everyone, let the visa granting begin

Claire x

I now check my DIAC status on my iPhone. It really is the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning even before I get out of bed!!!!!!

Claire

Guest Fulwood

It is good to know I'm not the only one playing the frantic "Check the email" game at 6am!

Our current status is our medical has been held up by MOC and nothing will happen until the additional report is received by them and considered. Now, bear in mind it only got posted on Saturday morning there is no way on earth we will hear anything until at least next week.

But that doesn't stop me checking, then checking again!

Guest bentkitty
The Visa year runs from start of August to start of August. The number of visa's (especially types like 175's) is a finite number and they run out towards the end of the eyear and build up a backlog...then at the start of August they start giving them out again.

No stupid at all, thinking of applying for a 175 myself even tho i don't need one...just so i can join in the party tomorrow.

you mean july not august right?

Oh I see!!

Good Luck then to all those waiting for visa

:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bentkitty viewpost.gif

you mean july not august right?

Yep.... doh.........only just opened my first lager, must be dehydration

phew - i was nearly having a fit then, thinking we would have to wait another month, we been waiting and waiting for the first of july lol

Its the beginning of their financial year so things should now speed up, fingers crossed

GOOD lUCK everyone that has supplied all requested info and has meds finalised

Claire x

:wacko:

first thing i do when i get to work!! will be driving up the motorway over the speed limit to get there tomorrow..........shhhh dont tell anyone!! ;o) GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Archived