Australian nursing legislation - help!!

pinkpom

Hi there!!

I've actually posted this on the nurses thread as well, sorry to post twice, but time is running out and i need help!

I'm applying for the western australian graduate nurse program at the moment, and am having real problems with a question about 'legislation and policies relevant to nursing practice in the workplace'.

I'm assuming they mean the australian versions of the health and safety act and the medicines act etc, but i can't find the information anywhere...

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Ta very much

Guest Magnetic6

Hi pinkpom

Sorry i don't know the exact answer to your question but if you log onto the ANMC website you'll find all the aussie codes of conduct and rules similar to the NMC stuff you'll be familiar with, i think if you do a search on there you'll find the info you're lookin for, don't panic it will be there somewhere!

Good luck

Natalie x

Hi there!!

I've actually posted this on the nurses thread as well, sorry to post twice, but time is running out and i need help!

I'm applying for the western australian graduate nurse program at the moment, and am having real problems with a question about 'legislation and policies relevant to nursing practice in the workplace'.

I'm assuming they mean the australian versions of the health and safety act and the medicines act etc, but i can't find the information anywhere...

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Ta very much

Try this URL google is your friend :)

Office of the Chief Nursing Officer :cute:

Archived