Sensitive Issue (maybe one for the ladies!)!!!

Poca&Dan

Guest stockies
Has anyone found that with the pill or injection their sex drive decreases? May as well not bother with contraception for me when I'm taking the pill! Another story when I'm not- sorry too much information, lol

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest linseyj

Depending which one you are on, some of them are not listed on the PBS so you have to pay for them privately

For example Yasmin, costs $60 a time.........in comparison to others which are like $10-$15. My Gp would only give me 6 months supply in uk when I left but it helped!

Be warned, everything medical and dental is SO much more expensive here.........but to be here, then its worth it!!

If my husband gave me number 5, it wouldn't be off to the nice kind GP's. More like a couple of bricks in his lunch hour would do the trick!!!

I feel that I should add that No5 is extremely scrumptious! :cute: Having said that, bricks and kitchen scissors were mentioned a few times!:err:

In between some of mine (?!) I used the IUS which is supposed to last 5 years, was great, but never quite worked again as I had nasty cervical shock issues, and would give you a decent amount of time before you needed to worry about it again here.

Guest Mel.R
I am on depo jab and get a perscription for it costing $10 every 3 months my gp bulk bills so no appointment fee just that for the script

SIL is on the pill tablet form and that costs her a bit more but not a huge amount

Thanks for that. I am on the Depo here in the uk and was hoping it was available in Oz.

Mx

Guest shawgorbys

this thread has been really funny those needing the pill if you have a rough idea of when you are going get your normal 6months supply of the pill then just before you go go back to the doctors and tell them they have been packed in container by mistake or you have lost them anything and i need them please ,And i dont know how true it is ive heard ladies toiletries and hair dyes are expensive to so ive got a box ready for the container with allsorts in just to help me out take care everyone PS those of us with the kids could send the blokes for snip before we go to oz then theres no worrys

Guest guest17301

Stock up on your make up and hair products- def more expensive here. I get my clinique stuff on ebay now and only buy hair stuff on special

Archived