Newcastle Mums Meet?

sandramcd

Hi there, I was just wondering if there were any Mums out there in Newcastle who fancied meeting up for a coffee some time? If the weather is nice, Swells at Merewether is great or if it's awful I've been introduced to a fabulous place in Warners Bay called Wicked Chocolate... Let me know if there are any takers!

HI there,

I have just moved here about 6 weeks ago and am staying in merewether heights at the momment shortly moving to Adamstown. It would be great to meet up for a coffee sometime starting to get a bit homesick now.

Hi there,

It would be great for a meet up,I have a frien here in Eleebana who would also love to come as she has only been here since JanuaryIt would be great to swap stories.Don't worry pdr 222 as we all feel homesick at some point,I had a bit of a wobble on Saturday,but was ok in the evening with friends and a glass of wine.Hope to meet up with you all soon.

Hello!

I'm so glad someone replied! It would be lovely to meet some people who are also new. Where and when suits? Do you both drive? I'll have a look at my calender and pm you later. Maybe bumping this up will find some more Novocastrians in need of caffeine!

Hi Sandramcd

Any update on our get together,both Sheila and myself drive so anywhere would suit.Swells at Merewether would be great as I don't think either of us has been,I'm sorry Sheila as I'm speaking on your behalf.

Guest wendywo

Hi all

I'm new to the forum and to Newcastle having recently moved over from Adelaide. Been here 7 weeks and would love to meet up for coffee. Moving to Eleebana this weekend so would be lovely to meet you guys Kas and Sheilaclare. Have daughter 12 (at high school), and son 7 (at Eleebana public school).

Happy to meet up anywhere. Merewether sounds good or warner's bay. Any date/time set yet?

Hi Wendywo, Welcome to Eleebana both my boys go to Eleebana school and have now been for 5 months,it such a good school and the children are so well mannered and polite,my boys love it.

Sheilaclaire is arranging a meet up so looking forward to seeing you soon.

Guest wendywo

Should be packing of course, but hopefully will try and make it down to Swells in the morning.

Hi there,

Only just logged on sorry I miised it.

Really busy at the momment we got our keys on friday and our things our getting here on wednesday so exited. Would love to meet up with you all sometime if you all meet up again keep me posted.

Was a lovely morning and im still thrilled about the dolphins. Not so thrilled with the boy who is usually much better behaved lol. Thanks to sandra for picking me up, and was lovely to meet sheliaclare kas and wendywo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Staffordshire Lad

Hi folks

U all ok im so glad you had a good time nice to see everyone feeling australia

Do any of you have kids around the age of eighteen

As i would like to make a few friends

I hope so

Take care

x x x

Archived