Inexpensive cabin/motel near Brisbane in July

BuddysMum

We are going on our validation trip in exactly one month! YAY!!!!!!!

But we thought we ought to try to figure out where we will stay, for at least the first night.

We land at about midnight on 19th July, so would love the first night to be fairly close to the airport.

We are members of Big 4 holiday parks and have found a cabin for $120 per night which is pretty good, but wonder if anyone knows of anything nicer/cheaper nearby please?

We tend to not be too fussy about where we lay our heads, but do want to be fairly comfy.

Oh, there are three of us: 2 adults and a 12 year old boy.

Thanks

Guest paulacox
We are going on our validation trip in exactly one month! YAY!!!!!!!

But we thought we ought to try to figure out where we will stay, for at least the first night.

We land at about midnight on 19th July, so would love the first night to be fairly close to the airport.

We are members of Big 4 holiday parks and have found a cabin for $120 per night which is pretty good, but wonder if anyone knows of anything nicer/cheaper nearby please?

We tend to not be too fussy about where we lay our heads, but do want to be fairly comfy.

Oh, there are three of us: 2 adults and a 12 year old boy.

Thanks

Hi

We are going over next month to validate our visa, (house not yet sold) we are staying at Bayview Waters, Runaway Bay on the Gold Coast 2 bedroom apartment. We are paying £800.00 for 16 nights. I emailed Gwen for a quote, cheaper than filling in on line. Just have alook might be to far from Brisbane for you.

Paula

Have a look at Takeabreak.com.au. There are lots of short term lets on there. It sounds like you are paying quite a lot for your cabin. What areas are you looking at? I know of a number of place (including the one in my signature) within the Bayside area of Brisbane. That may not be suitable for the 1st night though.

Let me know if you want any help.

Love

Rudi

x

Guest Richard and carole

Hi there, We always stayed at 'Hotel formule 1' very close to the airport. Last time i looked they are about $80 for a family room. Hope i have spelt it right?? Anyway, hope this helps, All the best Carole. P S I also think it is a 24 hour check in.

Archived