Need to get home

Guest Kathryn970

Guest Kathryn970

Can anyone advise me where to look for the cheapest possible way of getting back to the UK have been here 6 mths but just need to get back with 3 kids and a baby due in 3 wks as soon as I can for cheapest price hubby has to pay back $17,000 for relocation costs so anyadvice would be greatly received. Thanks

Guest siamsusie

Katheryn, so sorry to hear of your situation. Nigel will be able to advise you on travel I am sure, but it will be too late for you to travel Katheryn, I think the guide line is 36 weeks. You should be able to receive much support from here Katheryn, I sincerely hope something can be resolved. ss x

I don't know if there's a way around having to pay back relocation costs if it's in the contract and those are the terms that were agreed too. Nigel may be able to point you in the direction of the cheapest flights for your family.

Guest proud2beaussie

Hi Kathryn,

I'm afraid that Susie is correct,I am unaware of any airline that will accept a woman who is past 37 weeks pregnancy.

As for cheapest fares well several airlines have sales on at the moment ,I would be happy to give you a few quotes but I think the first thing you need to do is ring a few airlines and ask if they will let you fly,but I would not be confident about that.

PM me if you need any assistance.

Cheers

Edited to add: I sent an email to my contact at Emirates and they advise that they would be prepared to let you travel even at this late stage provided you obtain a clearance from a GP.

If you require a quote for an Emirates flight please let me know.

Guest tlander56
Can anyone advise me where to look for the cheapest possible way of getting back to the UK have been here 6 mths but just need to get back with 3 kids and a baby due in 3 wks as soon as I can for cheapest price hubby has to pay back $17,000 for relocation costs so anyadvice would be greatly received. Thanks

Hi Kathryn,

Not sure if you are still here...but Malaysian airlines are doing some cheap one way tickets at the mo $744 inc to London....

Good Luck

Tan

Archived