Car plate question!

Guest sazzle76

Guest sazzle76

Can anyone tell me please?

We have a private plate on our car. Can we take it and register it on a car in oz or do we have to leave it behind??

Cheers!

Hi we were told it is a no go and left ours behind, well its actually my sons and i am lucky in that a friend has put it on their car ,just in case we didn't like Oz and decided to return. I would never remember to pay the retention from here ,lol, but if you can it may be worth hanging onto for a few months,,,,just in case!

Cal x

HI if you are going to live in the same state its possible to change it to another car yes coz ive got our daughters name on our car.............How ever when i looked into changing it interstate that was another story, my advise to you is ring vic roads if you live in victoria or who ever you have your rego with now ie ...QLD, WA , ect and ask them there procedure at least that way youll get the right info

Guest sazzle76

no probs!

and thanx guys.

i think i will let dad use it and when we know we are in oz for gud sell on ebay! lol

Guest jewels1356

thier not as dear to buy overt hear i have 1 julie and it cost about 2400.00 which to be honest was a lot of money but then i will have it for years

julie

Guest Mystery^Customer1974

I saw THANXDAD as a plate in Woodvale Boulevard and asked the owner how much it was and the answer $400-oo its cheap for plates unless its a different plate type contact the DPI for details on the below address

Custom plates

email your choice of word or selection of word and numbers etc and type of plate and ask for the price of the plate you will probably be surprised how cheap it is.

Archived