Visiting Universtiy

LukeM

Does anybody know, if I go to Australia in August, how I would be able to get into visiting a university in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area and how I'd get some kinda invitation to do this??

Any help ASAP would be appreciated

Thanks,

Luke.

Does anybody know, if I go to Australia in August, how I would be able to get into visiting a university in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area and how I'd get some kinda invitation to do this??

Any help ASAP would be appreciated

Thanks,

Luke.

Well, you can just rock up and wander round or if you know which faculty you aspire to join, then contact that faculty and explain your situation and ask if you can talk to someone there. Alternatively there should be an international students office - I know you are not going to be an international student but they will have the spiel and some handouts for sure.

Ah I understand what you mean Quoll, however, I have a bit of a dilemma surrounding this.

Working for Sainsbury's who are nothing but a pain in the butt, they are bound to say "no" that I can't have the time off to go to Australia in August. Therefore, I wanted some written confirmation from a Queensland university inviting me to go and look around that I can then stick in Sainsbury's faces to show that I've got legitimate reasons for requesting the holiday (and I don't have much left to book ahaha)

It's a pain in the butt, I've been trying to get hold of these people from this Degrees Ahead thing here and they're terribly irresponsive which I'm quite surprised by! When I had a financial question, they were only too happy to respond but to this - it's been nearly a week and nothing! :no:

FAIL.

Guest Stefan Watts

Luke

Give me a buzz and I'll try to sort something out for you, though as they are large universities it's often tricky to get something official in place and they prefer you to go to an open day. We represent University of Queensland and Griffith in Brisbane/GC so give me a buzz and will help as best I can. My number is 020 7353 7200

Stefan

Study Options

Archived