can we have a get together

Guest Mark and Sharon

Guest Mark and Sharon

We are coming home on thursday with our head`s held high we came it didn`t work and we`re come back and get on with the rest of our live`s,as there are a lot of us coming home or already home i was just wondering if we could all have a get together.I wouldn`t mind sorting out a venue i`v got a mate who work`s at wembley stadium it hold`s 80000 i think that should be big enough,anyone interested give me a shout:wink:

Guest JoanneHattersley

Good Luck with your move back. I hope that you find all that you wish for

Guest snow white

good luck with the move back guys you came you saw you went lol and you can definitely hold your heads high

all the best

lesley x

Guest ElizaBee

Good luck on your move back!!! Hope all goes well for you all.

We are thinking about moving back late this year / early next year, would love to hear how you are going.

:hug:

Try not to look back and question your decisions - just move on with your lives and enjoy yourselves.

xx

Guest SO,DIZZY

The weather is lovely herer in the uk right now so hope it is still shining when you get home... All the best.. Dizz...

Guest shawgorbys

Hi to you all sorry to hear your back ,but you have gone treid it and are coming back and yes with your heads held high so good luck with the future oh joe&rich the weather in oldham is great at the moment take care everyone andrea,gary,jacvk,tom,:hug:

Guest nikkichap

Just want to wish you lots of luck. I've been back for 3 weeks now and don't regret coming home. I held my head high and told everyone OZ wasn't for me and now I'm back and happy. Today the sun is shining and it feels brilliant. I'm so happy to be home and I know you will be too. Good luck.

Good luck Aus is not for everyone and I believe its best to return and get on with the rest of your lives and know you are not missing anything. Staying and winging all your life and wishing you were not here is not a happy life.

Archived