Might move to Perth (from Harlea)

Guest Nicki Kefford

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi everyone,

My name is Harlea Kefford and i am a 11 year old girl.Me and my family are planning to move to Perth in Australia and i would love to talk to someone else moving there.

If i do move there i hope i make some new friends and still keep my old ones.My hobby's are trampolining, swimming, piano and lots more.

Please could someone send me an email,

From Harlea.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheGillottlaners

Hiya Harlea,

my name is Nicole and im moving to perth in a few months. I am 12 years old, i also like doing sport and i play piano and flute too!

Were looking to move to the south of perth round about freemantle and like you i hope i will make loads of new friends, im looking forward to having a swimming pool in my house and my dad promises me a pony aswell. Where abouts are you looking to move to?

Please email me back,

From Nicole.

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi Nicole,

I'm Harlea's mom and only just found you reply to Harlea. I will get her to pm you or leave a post for you asap.

Thanks for replying.

Nicki :wubclub:

Guest The "Biscuits"

hi harlea and nicola,

we are thinking about going to perth by christmas i dont know about the mosis though do u think they will be a problem? :confused: i am 10 i love pony's but i am worried about SNAKES:shocked:

from laura

Guest BOO

hi my name is rhemi i am 11 years old and moving to perth in oz in july i had my medicals on the 2nd of may 2007 we are wating for the results now and then we will be of i cant wait i have lots of friends and i will miss them lots i cant wait can you ? do you like animals? i do i have two dogs called holly &jessy and a hamster called ribbin here are some qustions i want to ask you

do you have any brothers or sisters?

do you have pets?

live at the moment?

i live kesgrave!!!

i am looking ford to it but not going to school i dont no what its like do you? were do you

i live kesgrave!!!

i have a big brov called ben he is 13 years of age

i like to go to

gym

dancing

playing out

swimming

and thats all i think

please wright back soon from rhemi xXx

p.s i am a girl

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nicki Kefford

Hey rhemi,

Thanks for your reply and i will now answer your questions:

I do like animals

I have a sister who is 9

I have a dog called Blue (he isn't actually blue):laugh:

I live in Redditch in England

Now i've answered your questions could you answer mine.

You said you lived in Kesgrave, well, i'm not really good at my Geography so could you tell me where abouts it is?

My hobbies are: Trampolining, swimming, play cello, play piano & go singing lessons.

I have wrote another thread called schools in Perth and this girl has sent some really usefull info.

I'm looking forward to Oz aswell especially having a pool in the garden but i'm gonna miss my friends alot.:frown:

Hope you reply soon

Bye bye Harlea Kefford :wubclub:

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hi laura,

Thanks for your reply.I don't think the mosis will be a problem:nah: but thats what i think.

I do like ponies but there not my favorite animal, infact i love all animals but mostly DOGS.

My family has got the visa on the 17th of May and all we have to do now is sell the house and buy a new one.

Do you have any pets?

And do you have any sisters or brothers?

Reply soon

Harlea Kefford :wubclub:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicki Kefford

Please could some-one reply to my thread aswell as the people who already has.

Hi Harlea,

my name is Sophie and I am moving 2 Perth hopefully very soon, as soon as my Mummy and Daddy get the visa's.I am 8 yrs old and my sister Alice is 6.I love school and can't wait to get back tomorrow,i also love swimming,reading,going to the cinema when my mum can take me, and any sport.My mum say's i will like it in oz as they like sports to.

I am nervous and happy at the same time about going to Perth.

I live in Worcestershire where abouts do you live? Sophie:goofy:

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hey Sophie,

I live in Redditch.Wow you like a lot of things don't you.:biglaugh:

Do you have MSN if you do could you pm me your address and i'll do the smae and then we can keep in touch ok.

Hi Harlea

My name is Kieran and I'm 11 yrs old

I went to the picnic on saturday, it was quite good wasn't it. Anyway im not at school today cus i broke my teeth and im about to go to the dentist. I have 2 dogs called poppy & jasper. When i get to OZ i want to get a third dog and that will be a border collie and then i also want to teach it agillity. I heard about your back and i feel so sorry for you. I had a bad back but i dont think mine is as bad as yours cus i kept getting siatic nerves caught cus of my back.

Got to go to the dentist now, will send another message later.

Bye from Ki

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hey Kieran,

Aww..........sorry to hear about your accident. I remeber going to the picnic on Saturday and i had fun. I don't remeber seeing you, did u see me ? If not i was wearing the grey t-shirt with the jeans and cap. I have a dog and he's a border collie, just like wot u want and i hope u get one.Hope your trip to the dentist was ok....(wel i guess it weren't after having the problem).

If you don't mind me askin how and when did it happen.But you don't have to answer.

Do you have MSN if you do could you PM me your address and i'll do the same.

Bye bye for now....and get well soon.

(PS. i'm also off school for my accident).

Hi Harlea,

This is sam, Kierans mom.

Kieran is at swimming now he'll be back about 7.30.

I'll tell him you've replied and get him to send you his MSN address (I dont know it).

I'm sure he'll tell you all about his accident, it was very gory so be prepared!!

Speak soon Sam xx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest labby1

hi harlea im movin to perth next year but i dont know where either and im a bit worried.

grace moirx

(im 8 years)

Archived