Brisbane-London return on Qantas (LONG report)

Guest DadAgain

Guest proud2beaussie

If the stopover at Singapore is 3 hours then it won't be the same aircraft.

You will need to take hand luggage etc with you when you leave the plane and you will probably have different seat numbers on the SIN to Australia leg,you will be given boarding passes for that leg when you check in in London.

You should have a printed itinerary from the airline with details of flight numbers and aircraft types etc listed,alternatively if you would like to send me a PM with your flight numbers I would be happy to tell you what aircraft if operating that service and what the best seats are.

Cheers

Guest sheila1971

Hi

Your post made me laugh as my husband bought earphones like this for our flight to Turkey this year, he said best money spent and admitted he even put them on without any music or sound but just to block out the noise of the engines and the people around!!!!!

Feel I am going to invest in some too, esp if next trip is to Oz; fingers crossed!!!!!

Sheila

If you're determined to have a swim you *could* fit it in - it would be refereshing and certainly family members who've visited me have enjoyed the expereience and said it made the ongoign journey much more bearable.

Hi. Whats the swimming thing at singapore airport all about please, is it a small pool that every traveller is entitled to.This has intrigued my grandkids who we are travelling with lol.

Guest pablofet1

Good read and very informative. Thanx so much for taking the time to post.

Cant wait until its our turn to make the journey.

Thanx again

Archived