Anyone from INDIA ???

dan77

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Where do you intend to migrate in Australia? I intend to move to Perth.

2. Under which skill are you applying? I have applied as IT Manager (1224-11), Non-MODL, Non -CSL. Got WA Sponsorship

3. Do you intend to migrate along with your family? Yes. They are the reason, I want to migrate. :wub:

I have got my visa granted; have booked tickets for the validation trip Sep 24, 2009 and return back on Oct 9th, 2009. Nice two weeks vacation

Hi All:hug:

God knows what is in store for the Family sponsored Skilled Migration applicants post the review of the MODL which is scheduled to take place some time at the end of October 2009. Hope everything turns out fine for all of us....

Lets Pray...

Raja:confused:

Just wanted to let you know that despite what you have been reading in the press most Australians would welcome you to Australia - including me. Hope your applications go smoothly. Good luck.

Edit: Oh, just one condition - you must be able to cook - I'm sick of these poms moaning about our curries :)

Hi Vasu,

Congratulations.....Your timeline is quite impressive....

I have got my visa granted; have booked tickets for the validation trip Sep 24, 2009 and return back on Oct 9th, 2009. Nice two weeks vacation

Hi Fish,

Thanks a lot for good words.....

Just wanted to let you know that despite what you have been reading in the press most Australians would welcome you to Australia - including me. Hope your applications go smoothly. Good luck.

Edit: Oh, just one condition - you must be able to cook - I'm sick of these poms moaning about our curries :)

Guest babboo

Hi !!! I am from New Delhi. New Member... Our application was submitted on 27th August 2007. Non CLS / Non MODL... No CO and waiting... Effected by the changes of the Immigration Minister Chris Evans ... worried and hoping for the best... Does anyone here knows just the right thread for me where some one gives me good advise and some hope...

Take care

Hi Babboo,

I m also from New Delhi....For Non CSL, NON MODL there are no chances to get a CO in near future. Visit the sites of states and if your occupation is on any state list, apply for State Sponsorship...Good Luck..

Hi !!! I am from New Delhi. New Member... Our application was submitted on 27th August 2007. Non CLS / Non MODL... No CO and waiting... Effected by the changes of the Immigration Minister Chris Evans ... worried and hoping for the best... Does anyone here knows just the right thread for me where some one gives me good advise and some hope...

Take care

Hi Dan,

thanks. yes indeed. :spinny:

I think i was a bit late in going for SS. I applied on Feb 27th, 2009 though i was aware of the change in end of Dec 2008.

Also, i didn't front load the PCC/Meds which kind of consumed 4 more weeks. :jiggy:

Now we have following Indian members on PIO:

1. Dan77

2. Nitsy

3. Budwal

4. Raja

5. Maxvenu

6. Bbulsara

7. Vandm

8. Sunlike

9. Ritu

10. Pvasu

11. Babboo

Hope the no. would keep increasing...

Guest babboo

Hello Dan, when u say the list grows means all here are effected by the changes... If that is so, than I think something positive will come out from all this ... They cannot and will not keep on delaying the applications.

Does someone here have first hand knowledge of the rules of Migration. Can we file a complaint against the migration officials ? For what ???? -- jeopardizing our future...

Hello Dan, when u say the list grows means all here are effected by the changes... If that is so, than I think something positive will come out from all this ... They cannot and will not keep on delaying the applications.

Does someone here have first hand knowledge of the rules of Migration. Can we file a complaint against the migration officials ? For what ???? -- jeopardizing our future...

hi Babboo, i think the list is about folks from india on POI. not necessarily all of them should still be waiting for their visa. And, the DIAC has always been clear about the disclaimer.. the rules of the process can change at anytime. it's a known risk we all have undertaken. We ought to be patient to get thru this..

Guest babboo

Hi pvasu!

But is it possible to get a time frame from these @#% h***s... sorry 4 that... but really feeling p****d off... Checked the latest FAQ at DIAC website and they say u can withdraw ur application but no refund... they will process as needed and as the economy.. what is the problem with their economy ? My agent says wait wait wait... Unfortunately my occupation is not even on any state sponsorship... I was sponsored by my brother who lives in Melbourne... so this itself is a sponsorship.. I am not going to beg the DIAC for any financial help... And risk... What risk dear friend... they will have to process my application some time soon...

BQ 138, 27th August 2007, No CO, Visa ---??????????

Now we have following Indian members on PIO:

1. Dan77

2. Nitsy

3. Budwal

4. Raja

5. Maxvenu

6. Bbulsara

7. Vandm

8. Sunlike

9. Ritu

10. Pvasu

11. Babboo

Hope the no. would keep increasing...

And i've been accused of being a cowboy before now too..:hug:

Guest sunilke

We are in Canberra now.. and its been a month (canot believe.. !!!!!)....

If anyone need information about Canberra.. let me know

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone get their passport re-issued under tatkal scheme? I would like to know what documents are required in case the old passport is still valid.

Hi ! yes dear, I did once when I urgently wanted to travel to Germany way back in 2001.. U would need residence proof. Pasport size photos and the most important thing is a letter issued by a ADM/DM/SSP or a senior gazetted officer saying that the person here in is known to him and the addrese mentioned here is the correct one.. Beside this person has a good character . The phone number of the attesting officer should be mentioned on his letter head and the passport officer will call on this number and confirm the same... take care

Hi ! yes dear, I did once when I urgently wanted to travel to Germany way back in 2001.. U would need residence proof. Pasport size photos and the most important thing is a letter issued by a ADM/DM/SSP or a senior gazetted officer saying that the person here in is known to him and the addrese mentioned here is the correct one.. Beside this person has a good character . The phone number of the attesting officer should be mentioned on his letter head and the passport officer will call on this number and confirm the same... take care

Hey Babboo thanks for the reply, I have checked the website of RPO and the rules have changed now so there is no need of verification certificate. My current passport is valid till April 2010 and I would like get the visa sticker on my new passport which I guess once issued will be valid for 10 years. The question is since I already hold a valid passport issued from the same RPO and none of the details mentioned on it have changed like address, etc. Will it be possible to get the new passport with minimal documents?

Guest maxevenu

Hi All,

We paid our 2nd VAC on 2nd Sept but so far no response from CO, wondering how long more we have to wait. I am expecting the grant by next week, bit worried what if doesn’t come that soon, because I am working on employment visa in Dubai (applied 176 state sponsorship visa) and soon we will be travelling after two weeks for another 4 weeks to India.

Guys do you think I should call up the DIAC and enquire about visa & if we are on holidays and grant comes then can we send our passports for stamping in nearest consulate in India?

Thanks - Venu

Dear Friends,

I have renewal my passport before the validity date.Six months before.You have to submit your old passport and all the required docs which is like New passport procedures.I have submitted the docs,photos,Ration card for address proof or bank statement or Voter id.They return back your old passport with new passport.I have got my new passport within two days from Trichy passport office.Thakkal scheme..Finally if you have valid visa sticker in the passport,so u dont worry u get your passport at once the same days...

Ritu

Dear Friends,

I have renewal my passport before the validity date.Six months before.You have to submit your old passport and all the required docs which is like New passport procedures.I have submitted the docs,photos,Ration card for address proof or bank statement or Voter id.They return back your old passport with new passport.I have got my new passport within two days from Trichy passport office.Thakkal scheme..Finally if you have valid visa sticker in the passport,so u dont worry u get your passport at once the same days...

Ritu

Thanks for the information Ritu. Do you reside at the same address as mentioned on your old passport or did you change your address?

Yes....i have changed my old address,so only i have to submit the new address proof.And u need prrof for your address.so u get ur passport the same day.

All the best

Ritu

Thanks again Ritu, there is no change of address in my case. I don't have a Ration card, Voter ID and the address on my bank statement is my office address, however I do have my driving license which was issued a couple of months back and has the same address on it. Do you think they will accept it?

• 1 month later...
Guest chithra

hi, me too from india.....i have yet to apply for State sponsor ship.they have asked me to prepare a document (for around 1500 words).........i dont have much idea......do anyone have a sample on that.

Archived