WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KatyNick

Hi, can I join in, please??

Name: KatyNick

Occupation (OH): Welder

Applied SS (online): 22/04/09

SS received: Been told at least a 12 week wait ..... so here goes!!

Guest 2pigs3piglets

:jiggy:welcome to pio katy nick,

and good luck with the process

~ tanya ~

Of course you can join in....Welcome

I have added you to our front page :yes:

Guest theleeclan

Don't know what happened to the previous one

Name: theleeclan

SS Submitted: 21/04/09

SS Received: No still waiting, been told 3 months wait.

Name: WJK

Online SS aplication submitted: 13/03/09

SS received: No, still waiting

Don't know what happened to the previous one

Name: theleeclan

SS Submitted: 21/04/09

SS Received: No still waiting, been told 3 months wait.

Ahh, at least you got here in the end....:yes: Thanks for joining our thread.....

Welcome to another fellow Roofing family! :cool:

Welcome to everyone new that has joined our thread.....:spinny:

Please do feel free to use this thread to have a chat about waiting for WA SS & anyhing that crops up......Dont worry about messing up the thread, as all new peoples details go straight onto the front page anyway

If we can keep this thread to the fore-front more people are likely to see it & hopefully join in with us.....:cute:

Guest lorenza
Welcome to everyone new that has joined our thread.....

Please do feel free to use this thread to have a chat about waiting for WA SS & anyhing that crops up......Dont worry about messing up the thread, as all new peoples details go straight onto the front page anyway

If we can keep this thread to the fore-front more people are likely to see it & hopefully join in with us.....:cute:

Thats a great idea to keep the thread going although there is still no news with us!

So annoying when you see other states processing theirs so quickly! People who applied for their SS for other states at the same time as us have already got their visa/CO! Trust us to pick the slowest state! Although there is no where in the world I would rather be than WA so have to wait it out!

Once we are out of limbo land I shall be sooooo happy- feels like everything is on hold, jobs, house, money, life basically!:wacko:

Guest Sebbers
Thats a great idea to keep the thread going although there is still no news with us!

So annoying when you see other states processing theirs so quickly! People who applied for their SS for other states at the same time as us have already got their visa/CO! Trust us to pick the slowest state! Although there is no where in the world I would rather be than WA so have to wait it out!

Once we are out of limbo land I shall be sooooo happy- feels like everything is on hold, jobs, house, money, life basically!:wacko:

I was only speaking to a friend of ours yesterday who has just submitted their application for ss to SA and was saying the way things are going I really wouldn't be surprised if they got theirs approved before us as WA seem to be really slow at the moment. Just going into our 11th week and we've heard absolutely nothing, the waiting is driving me mad.

Jen

Guest Sebbers

Hi Kelly,

Just wanted to say thanks for starting such a good thread, the format is great as you can see at a glance just where everyone is up to with their applications.

Thanks and well done

Jen

Guest TheHollies

Hi Kelly,

Just wanted to say thanks for starting such a good thread, the format is great as you can see at a glance just where everyone is up to with their applications.

Thanks and well done

Jen

I second that!!! :biggrin:

Guest paula1234

Hi all just thought i would add my details to the thread and join in the waiting game .

Name: Paula1234

Online SS application acknowledged: 23/03/09

SS Received: No still waiting. 4-6 weeks timescale advised, been 9 weeks.

Guest yorkshirepud

Hi guys - Monday is the 1st June - its got to be a good week for us lets hope there is some good news next week!

Guest TheHollies
Hi guys - Monday is the 1st June - its got to be a good week for us lets hope there is some good news next week!

Fingers crossed! :biggrin::v_SPIN:

Guest beverley

Hi guys just checked my visa status and it now says '29 May 2009 - application being processed further'

does that mean i have a case officer or does it just mean that my application is being process further!??

x

Hi guys just checked my visa status and it now says '29 May 2009 - application being processed further'

does that mean i have a case officer or does it just mean that my application is being process further!??

x

It certainly does. If you have already frontloaded your meds and pc's I reckon you'll get that email Monday !

Archived