WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

Guest 2pigs3piglets

well kelly what can i say !!!!

what a great thread you are doing and it looks so simple to look at

keep up the good work

~ tanya ~

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shonz

Name Shonz

SS online applied 03/03/09

Occupation Mental Health Nurse

12 weeks on Tuesday ......

Thanks Kelly

Beverley has asked me to add her details.....So I will add these to the front page also....

Please note: if you add your details I will then copy it & add it to the front page, all you need to do it just post them in a regular thread :yes:

BEVERLEY:

oh is an electrician

ss online application submitted 12 feb

still not received!! :-(

Guest Perthfect

Name: Perthfect

SS Applied 210309

WA SS Approved 210509

Occupation Chef

Already have a CO (021208) all doc's met - hoping for grant soon! (please)?

Guest wolkenwalker

applied for WA 19.01. was withdrawn 07.05. because a missing document . 8-(

New ss: 07.05 for Wa, NT, SA

Hi - this is us!

Name: TnT

Online SS application submitted: 18/03/09

SS Received: No still waiting.

Guest beverley

woo hoo there was a reason for me jumping out of bed and checking my emails at 4.30 this morning

HAVE FINALLY GOT SPONSORSHIP!!!

sooo pleased as i was starting to worry.

Guest shonz
woo hoo there was a reason for me jumping out of bed and checking my emails at 4.30 this morning

Sooooooooooooooo Pleased for you Beverley. Huge Congratulations. OMG you getting SS felt nearly as good as what I might feel HA HA...... I ve been waiting for your s as much as i have my self now. Your the only one in front of me at the moment.

Well Done

Shonz xx:notworthy:

Guest Sebbers

Congratulations Beverley well done. Well at least we can see WA are still working to get these ss approved, was beginning to think it had all gone quiet from WA. Well hopefully ours shouldnt be too much longer now .

Guest lorenza

Congratulations Beverly, thats fab news! Really pleased for you, I remember "speaking" to you when you were deciding whether or not to go for the state sponsorship before the March changes as we were thinking along the same lines of ditching the 175 back in Feb!

We are not far behind you 19/03 so hoping that we shall be following in your footsteps soon!

Congratulations again,enjoy celebrating!

Guest beverley

ahhh thanks for your messages guys, We're so pleased another hurdle is out the way!

And february is a short month so wont be long till they get to march's now :jiggy:

Hi All

Just to let you know I phoned them today as I needed to change my TRN number put 5 instead of S silly me, they said they are processing Mid Feb should have an answer in 4 to 6 weeks we have waited 9 weeks so far just thought I would let you all know ! still over 1/2 way now I will start counting down instead of up !!!!!!!!!!

Well done beverly :wubclub:

Emma Butler

Absolutely FANTASTIC......Congratulations to you both, I know how anxious you have been the past couple of weeks, so now enjoy your celebrations & relax a little :cute:

I really am so very pleased for you.....Am off to change your status on our front page.....Woohoo.....I just knew you would be next :jiggy:

Guest jmac

Hi. Just an update on our WA SS. Occupation Carpenter, Online application submitted 17th March 09, Approved 1st May 09, Case Officer appointed today 26th May 09 asking us to do medicals and police checks. Hope this helps, Rhonda & John

Hi. Just an update on our WA SS. Occupation Carpenter, Online application submitted 17th March 09, Approved 1st May 09, Case Officer appointed today 26th May 09 asking us to do medicals and police checks. Hope this helps, Rhonda & John

Hi & thankyou for your post....Congratulations on your SS approval, great news you have a C/O....Good luck with everything, do let us know when you get your visa :jiggy:

I see your timeline is pretty quick, do you have any special circumstances? :unsure:

Name: rach28

Online SS application submitted: 20/03/09

SS received: Approved on 16/04/09 (allocated co 11/05/09, visa granted 12/05/09).

Thankyou for joining our thread Rachael.....

I have added your details to our timeline, I hope you dont mind, but I added the fact that your SS approval was recieved quicker due to special circumstances :cute:

You are our 1st Visa Grant & I can put pretty purple writing on the first page! :v_SPIN:

I have added your details to our timeline, I hope you dont mind, but I added the fact that your SS approval was recieved quicker due to special circumstances :cute:

You are our 1st Visa Grant & I can put pretty purple writing on the first page! :v_SPIN:

lol, wouldnt want to give people false hope with ss being quicker lol, Am glad i can help put pretty purple writting on your first page lol.

I feel so special now lol

Rachael

I have added your details to our timeline, I hope you dont mind, but I added the fact that your SS approval was recieved quicker due to special circumstances You are our 1st Visa Grant & I can put pretty purple writing on the first page!

I wouldnt have it Rach! Kelly is just nosey!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Archived