How Long for VETASSESS qualification assessment?

julzcary

Anyone waiting for their qualification assessment back from VETASSESS, and if so, how long have you been waiting?

I've been waiting for over 2 months now, and every time I check, I get a standard email back saying 'most assessments are carried out in 6 weeks, but some take a little longer'. Its now been over 2 months and still nothing. Really annoying as I can't do my SS until this comes through.:arghh:

Thanks

Julie

Do you mean the paper based part. Ours took longer than others ive seen. It was sent on the 17th April and we heard back today. So thats a month exactly.

Have you tried calling them? I think there is a fine line between needing to know whats going on and worrying that you are irritaing them.

Good luck hope it happens soon

No, I don't think its for the paper based one like you do with a trade, its merely sending off the qualification and transcript from my subjects and marks.

I have emailed them about 4 times, but yes, you're right, it is a fine line between checking and irritating them! My initial screen also says that they are still waiting for all the documents to be sent (which is a little worrying), although they have assured me that they have got them. I know the qualification is fine, as my friend with the same qualification from the same uni, got hers assessed a year or two ago. Not tried phoning them yet, as I haven't managed to stay up until midnight lately!!

Thanks anyway.

Julie

Archived