Security Manager positions in AUS?

Guest Rick

I'm looking for some assistance, I'm a Security/Training Manager for a large FM company in the UK, working on a large Corporate Contract.

I would like to move with my family to Australia, Melbourne being our first choice. Could anyone advise me on positions of Security Manager in Australian businesses? Or point me in the right direction of large corporate businesses?

My partner is also a qualified Hairdresser/Beauty Therapist and is a college tutor for Hairdressing, so we are looking at her skill also.

Can anyone forward some advice?

Many thanks

Rick

• 1 month later...

Hi Rick

I just came across your reply. What type of Security (physical, IT etc). I might be able to get some advice for you if it's physical security. Otherwise I can help if it's IT Security.

I work for http://www.bostonkennedy.com.au in Melbourne and work with a guy who's recently placed a security manager for the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground so he has a few contacts. I place IT security people with clients locally and nationally.

Pj

Guest Rick

PJ, thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

I work in Phyiscal Security, currently employed by an FM company where I work the senior security manager on the BBC account.

My email is redpaw1@hotmail.com, send me an email and I'll reply with my CV.

Many thanks

Speak soon

Rick

Archived