Is there a way back

deb67

I did post on a other forum not much like regards to replys,we are back in the uk (1yr) having lived in qld for near 2yrs it was my chioce to come back ,son & oh loved it there,we were on a 495 visa which exspired this april,we made a awful mistake in coming back,can anyone give us advice if there is a way we can get back into oz.

Oh is a joiner by trade

thanks debs

Guest SO,DIZZY

im sure you can still apply for 176 175 if you wanted to, depending on your age etc, and you are not the only family who have returned and now want to go back so dont beat yourself up,,good luck stay positive..dizz

This happens to a lot of people and I think its just being completely sure of what we want in life. Once people ping and pong they seem to really settle better. Especially the women, I believe its harder for women to migrate as being younger and having young children they are isolated with no help from family and friends.

Its a misconception too that there is no help because if an Aussie found out that we were struggling they would jump to help. Its just that we come from a stoic lot that have to be seen to be succeeding and getting on with things. Let the front down and friends flow in.

Good luck I am sure there is a way for you to return.

Guest SO,DIZZY
thank you for the replys,oh is 47 this yr,hopefully will get more advice,thank you for bumping it up for me

debs x

owch.. :sad: his age is going to be a problem for 176/75...much needed advice from agent me thinks.. if they think you have a chance they will be best to let you know...

regards dizz...

I think you're best talking to an agent to see what the best way forward is regarding which visa to apply for, due to your OH's age and also (if i'd read your other post correctly), no certificates for his occupation. Most Agents offer a free initial chat and will be able to advise you. There have been so many changes to the visa's and occupation lists recently that this is probably the most advisable way forward for you.

Ali

Guest boomerangpommie

I agree with Ali, talk to an agent and get some free advice. I'm sure I've heard somewhere that if you have previously lived in Australia and contributed to the economy etc, that stands in your favour but I know nothing about all of the visa types, just our own. We've been back just over a year, after being there only 7 months and I am DESPERATE to get back. Homesickness as well and it really is just not the same being back at all, I am so p'eed off being here!! Luckily we've got PR visas until 2012.

Good luck with everything, keep us informed how things go.

yes we will be chatting to a agent,my daughter had a baby not long after we arrived back (one of the reasons i wanted to come back) she said she wishes we were still out there cos she prob would have come over aghhhhh

thanks for your reply..anymore advice keep them coming lol

Archived