Carpentry Test July 09!

Ash123

Hi all, im new to all this although i have been looking through loads of yous posts and found alot of usful info!!

A bit about myself and plans - Me and my oh are planning on moving to Perth. Going to do some traveling 1st though starting in Thailand - went there on holiday last year was brill - and then on to Sydney and work our way round stopping in Karratha for a while to save a few quid!! Then we can settle in Perth. Hopfully, its all a bit scary to be honest, So all sucess stories welcome!!

Oh is doing his skills test in accrington on 20th July (at long last just missed the april ones) Was wondering if anyone eles was going, and also any advice from someone thats already done it? Hes a nervous wreck already!!!

Any feed back back would be much appreciaited

Thanks

Ash x

Dont worry mate i took mine on April 14th, the oz guy who takes you for the test is sound, the hardest part about it is the wait after to see if you passed or not, they let you no about 10 days later, you make a pitch roof construction to the spec they ask you for, also make a joiners horse bench again to the spec they ask for, and a few other bits and bobs along with a handful of tec questions, take your own tools,

good luck you wil do it im sure.

Archived