Whichever way you look at it!!

Guest jackie Macdonald

Guest jackie Macdonald

If you really want to go back home to the UK then I suggest you watch a succession of episodes of Midsummer Murders!!

If you really want to stay in Australia then a good dose of 'The Bill' will eliminate all doubts!!

jackie xx:biggrin:

Guest LondonGal
If you really want to go back home to the UK then I suggest you watch a succession of episodes of Midsummer Murders!!

If you really want to stay in Australia then a good dose of 'The Bill' will eliminate all doubts!!

:laugh:

So true. The few times I catch Eastenders I start to have doubts. Luckily I'm from East London so I know it doesn't represent reality.

Guest Susie

Well at least in the UK the soaps are up-to-date. Eastenders not too bad and after 9 months here, at least I haven't seen them all now. Corrie is a joke!! When I arrived here and Vera wasn't dead yet I couldn't believe it! My family, back home, think its hysterical when I tell them what happening in it this week.

And yes, I know I'm a sad git...

Guest LondonGal
Well at least in the UK the soaps are up-to-date. Eastenders not too bad and after 9 months here, at least I haven't seen them all now. Corrie is a joke!! When I arrived here and Vera wasn't dead yet I couldn't believe it! My family, back home, think its hysterical when I tell them what happening in it this week.

And yes, I know I'm a sad git...

Not at all!!!

Vera was an institution wasn't she! :laugh:

Reminds me of that stupid American show "Murder, She Said" idyllic village, Cabot Cove...and a murder every week:wink:

But, I did like a few Midsomer shows, actors I had forgotten about...Nice to see them still doing their thing.

But, on another channel...RUGBY LEAGUE so, Jo watches Midsomer on her tv and I watch the footy.

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest boomerangpommie

Or maybe even 'Shameless' - have a laugh at it all from a nice, comfortable distance...

Archived