Saying goodbye

Guest nikkichap

Guest nikkichap

Nikkichap and the kids have finally started there long journey home today. I saw them off at Rocky airport where tears were shed by all. I just have to knuckle down now and see out my year (October) until i can return. You never know i might get made redundant especially in these bleak times. This would be great as it means i wouldn't have to pay the company back the relocation fees that they spent on myself and the family to come out here.

I'm sure Nikkichap will be on line once she is back in good old blighty.

Mr Nikkichap

Guest Guruju

Thanks for letting us know and you also feel free to keep in touch via PIO if you need to, no doubt it will be a difficult time for you all; or if you need any help during your time here until you return to the UK just post away.

Wishing all of you all the best.

Take care.

regards Julia

All the best!

It's only 5 months, 150 days give or take a few - just take them one day at a time and they will zip past and you will be together before you know it! Meanwhile, it is a b*gger, isnt it?!

Guest proud2beaussie

Here's hoping Nikki has a comfortable trip home,and that things go smoothly for you and your family in the future,I also hope Nikki has some fond memories of Australia even though it obviously wasn't all smooth sailing for you.

PIO is still here for you,and always will be,and I ,as an Australian thank you for at least spending sometime "downunder".

Good luck for the future to you and yours.

Cheers

Guest Susie

Hi Mr nikkichap

I hope they have a good trip home, it sounds like you are missing them already.

Good luck to you all and I'm sure time will fly and you'll be together again before you know it.

Guest snow white

were all on here if you need anything your more than welcome to pop in here for a few drinks and a barbie if your on gold coast

hope time passes quickly

lesley x

How hard for you all ... but at least you know that it's all going to come to an end and you'll be with them in a few months.

Keep smilin ... nothing to stop you popping on here yourself if you're in need of a bit of support!

Ali x

Archived