Urgent, Urgent ( Joiners, Carpenters)

Proview220

Guest Rickard Family

Hi

We are in the process of applying for Queensland state sponsorship and OH is carpenter, which is still on the list for this state not sure about the other states as we have only researched QLD. You could try the immi website this would list all occupations for various states... www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration

hope this helps

Lou x

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi proview

A year ago QLD was offering sc 176 sponsorship to Carpenters & Joiners but not to Carpenters only. Later in 2008 or early in 2009 (I forget exactly when) they added Carpenters as well.

State & Territory Migration Sites - australia.gov.au

I think Monday morning must be Wash Day for the QLD website because it is refusing to open so I assume they are giving it a weekly bath. Once it is running again, go into the QLD site via the link above and look for the Skilled Sponsored visa.

Best wishes

Gill

Are carpenters and joiners still getting in to oz on the 176 from todate, are they only getting in to some states on state sponsor, can any one put some light on this as i see they have been taken off the demand list.

hi, my OH is a carpenter and we have just applied to West Aus for sponsorship. Its still on their lists as far as I know. :smile:

Archived