Environmental consultants

welsh in oz

long shot I know but is anyone in this field of work or know of anyone?

Been looking for a job for ages (well almost a month) but the market is flatter than a squashed pancake, I have a few interviews to hear back from but thought I would see if anyone on here had any names I could send my CV to or anything like that....

Cheers!

i have seen a few up on the sunshine coast as i applied for one myself, they wanted an enviromental/technical assistant. Just be careful when you go on the job websites as some of them just repeat the advert every week so th ejob could no longer exisit!! Thats not annoying then!!!

Are you staying in sydney? or if i see anything up here do you want me to let you know??

long shot I know but is anyone in this field of work or know of anyone?

Been looking for a job for ages (well almost a month) but the market is flatter than a squashed pancake, I have a few interviews to hear back from but thought I would see if anyone on here had any names I could send my CV to or anything like that....

Cheers!

There are quite a few consultancy firms in Sydney,can't rember names but would be listed in the business pages of phone book, EPA and other gov. departments, firms like Benedict and Visy, electricity companies, waste management companies etc etc.

I know these employ people in your field because one of my sons is in the same. He had his own consultancy 'til the end of last year. He now has a senior management position with a national company. Hope this is some help.

Archived