sit round the camp fire

KIRK AND CO

The last couple of weeks on here has brought me back to the days of scouting we all need each other in our own way to acheive a goal on our own it may of not come true even now there are hurdles. I would like to thank each & everyone of you for your input to mine & other peoples threads.I think you have changed me to the person i am now & hope when we all arrive in oz the ones who are able due to which area we are in can meet up & become real friends as we are here. Life seems so much brighter & rewarding just by having you all here to talk to thankyou.

Totally agree Kirk, i remember before we left the UK all we seemed to talk about was Oz , after a few weeks you seem to get that ''Not Oz Again'' look from friends,lol, i think the differnce on here is we all understand as one way or another we have all been there and symapthise, moving across the world is no easy task and having a few mates to 'vent' on or ask for advice surely helps.

Good Luck with your plans

Cal x

Guest JoanneHattersley

Thank you for those comments. I have many people on here that I am proud to call my friends.

(yes mother CazBeckham - that includes you!! lol)

Archived