Vetassess Practical passed - now what?

Guest kaztayli

Guest kaztayli

As of this morning - my husband passed his Vetassess Practical - now what - do we have to wait for a letter or .............?

We want to get stuck into applying for state sponsership but only have a successful status on the vetassess website.

Has anybody else who did their practical last week heard anything?

A huge congratulations on passing vetassess, Its a big relief to get that over and done with,

Are you with an agent? I know when we first started the S/S application, the paperbase stuff ie vetassess doc etc didn't have to be sent off at the same time you do the online application, you have so many days to get it to them I think we had 30 days after state received online application, Not sure if all states would be the same though, Hopefully someone will be along who knows a bit more!

Guest Stephanie

Hi there, my partner had Vetasses practical at Blackburn last thursday but we have no result yet. When and where did your husband have his if u dont mind me askin? We are getting impatient waiting for the result!! We are also applying for state sponsorship. According to vetasses website they send u a letter to confirm you have passed which u can give when u apply for visa. They also send u info of who to get in touch with for licences etc. My partner is electrician and we are going to Queensland. Well done for passing anyway!! x

As of this morning - my husband passed his Vetassess Practical - now what - do we have to wait for a letter or .............?

We want to get stuck into applying for state sponsership but only have a successful status on the vetassess website.

Has anybody else who did their practical last week heard anything?

Congratulations !- one step closer...!! :smile:

When my OH passed his vetassess practical he received a letter from OZ about 6 days after we got the online pass result. Then bit later on he received certificate too. I waited for the letter as we did a 175 visa app online and I scanned and uploaded his letter. We have just applied for sponsorship as well so again I uploaded a scan copy of letter. Like others have said though you do get a certain amount of time to post your documents so depends if you doing it paper based via an agent or online yourselves and posting documents but I imagine you should receive letter soon. :smile:

Guest kaztayli
Hi there, my partner had Vetasses practical at Blackburn last thursday but we have no result yet. When and where did your husband have his if u dont mind me askin? We are getting impatient waiting for the result!! We are also applying for state sponsorship. According to vetasses website they send u a letter to confirm you have passed which u can give when u apply for visa. They also send u info of who to get in touch with for licences etc. My partner is electrician and we are going to Queensland. Well done for passing anyway!! x

My husband did his Refrigeration assessment last Tuesday in Wembley. Keep checking the website - I did -just because I'm naturally impatient lol and - it was there - took 8 days (not bad considering that there was a long weekend in between)

Thanks for the advice - will look out for the letter.

Guest Midlanders

Hi

Well done to your OH,

Mine did his Chippy skills test in Accrington on thursday last week an also got a successful status. Cannot answer whats next as I'm waiting for our agent to email us later tonight (based in OZ) however we have sent all our visa documents to him end of last week as we wanted to lodge immediatley after passing (thankly first time)

best wishes to you all

Judy & Darren

Archived