Top 150 Must do's in QLD

calNgary

Guest JoanneHattersley

Thanks Cal! Am doing the Rattler in May so will post what it was like!! Looking fwd to it actually!

Guest JoanneHattersley

I am looking fwd to a trip to Perth to see Ali in her home territory!!! SHe is coming to Brizzy this year so I am sure that I am going to head to Perth at some stage!

Will look you up mate!

I am looking fwd to a trip to Perth to see Ali in her home territory!!! SHe is coming to Brizzy this year so I am sure that I am going to head to Perth at some stage!

Will look you up mate!

More than welcome should be in house by then (if its built lol) but if you stop with ali ,you might need yuor passport to go North of River ( usaual north south thinglol ) . We were going over to brissy sept time but got very cheap flights to uk to do the family thing OH parents late 70`s so think last hurrah , my opinion see em now in there mortal coil than in the proverbial box ( bonus have a good pint and watch the blades , timed to perfection lol . Will getr over east at some stage and try the impossible ,get a beer out of Brooksey( only kiddin mate)

Mally

Mally

After looking into the gympie rattler that Jo mentioned on the previous thread and thanks to Nigel for the link ,i thought others may find this website a great resourcefor things to do,, (not sure Gary agrees i already have Gympie Muster, Gympie Rattler, and Waltzing Matilda Ctr on my list)

150 Must Dos - Home

if you like camping Kilkiven Bush Camping site, run by a friend from Bristol, very unspoilt, and the Great Horse ride goes through the camp site

this weekend

Home

Archived